At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're building a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that inspires our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It is one of your greatest competitive advantages.
You will report to the Director of Strategic Programs and will play an important role in Ping's commitment to evolve primary business systems and processes. As a Business Analyst you will lead strategic conversations with the business to elicit, analyze, document, and validate requirements, processes, and solution design. You will lead activities related to software development, people change management, data governance, process improvement, business policy change, and reporting. The ability to work with all levels of management, gain a quick understanding of new business process areas and technologies, and create successes out of unstructured challenges will be essential to your success.
- Elicit requirements through in-person or virtual communications
- Manage a portfolio of complex projects that span one or multiple teams or systems
- Document requirements in the form of epics and user stories with acceptance criteria
- Work with other business analysts and project managers to maintain a healthy backlog - staying ahead of development efforts, estimating efforts, and maintaining accurate statuses
- Demonstrate a knowledge of how solutions will address strategic goals while maintaining industry best practices
- Analyze and document current-state versus future-state business processes and technical architecture
- Participate in solution and process design activities, representing stakeholder needs
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations, and functional goals
- Work with the business and technical teams to prioritize requirements, identify assumptions and potential risks, and evaluate solutions and interim workarounds
- Resolve conflicts and negotiate changes in scope, priorities, and design
- Lead demonstrations, user acceptance testing, and occasional training activities around the release of new functionality or enhancements
- Guide people-change management plans by analyzing the impact of change on multiple stakeholders
- Participate in establishing best practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature the capabilities of the team
- 7+ years of business analyst experience managing business process change and technology implementation projects
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Experience working with stakeholders of different departments
- Motivated and comfortable adapting to change and competing demands
- Instinct to ask relevant probing questions that get to the "why" behind business requests to achieve successful outcomes
- Can distill meaningful and accurate information from potentially ambiguous business descriptions
- Experience with business applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint, Visio, Smartsheet, and Lucid Chart
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, finance, accounting, economics, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of consulting, finance, or business experience - managing business process change and technology implementation projects in a business or technology consulting role
- 1+ Years of experience working with Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with different project methodologies, including agile, SDLC, iterative, waterfall
- Motivate up, across, and down multiple business and technology organizations
Note: Candidates who meet some, but not all qualifications will be offered entry level salary for the local pay range.
- Open PTO
- Parental Leave
- Free Healthcare Option
- 401(k) Match
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Commuter Offset
- Education Reimbursement
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.