Position Title: Systems Platform Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 160041BR
When you’re a part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The key focus of this role is to ensure that end point administration tasks are completed with respect to a large support organization of both field services and contact centers. Administration of enterprise systems requires focus on maintaining hierarchy of users, system access, and support/engagement with IT when needed. It will be critical that the individual in this role has prior experience supporting end users. Additionally, the position will work closely with the digital transformation team to ensure the strategic roadmap is considered during all duties.
What will you do?
To ensure administration of system is managed by the following activities;
- Role hierarchy: Own it from GSS side, work with business product owners, changes to role hierarchy are requested by business or clarifications are required from IT.
- Support requests: Act as the GSS-resource for SF support requests as & when required, work with CRM team and with GSS partners and any other.
- Access for new hires: Provide clarifications sought by LSG CRM team and/or CRM support team.
- IT tickets logged for issues: Act as an escalation point of contact for GSS business super-users and teams for unresolved or urgent Salesforce issues, work closely with Salesforce IT support team, IT BA, CRM team, business product owner when & where needed to address resolution of open issues. Maintain records to retain visibility of IT issues faced by GSS teams.
To drive reporting, enhancements and effective communications;
- Reporting: Possess rights to edit, create, modify reports in Salesforce. Provide training on and support related to SF reports to business super-users when needed.
- Enhancements: Act as the GSS point of contact for IT BA, CRM Team, Salesforce support team as well as GSS business product owner, super-users & teams for the enhancements pipeline. Work with these teams to convert SF support requests as needed into enhancements/configuration changes.
- Communication: Provide updates on enhancements/changes in pipeline, changes approved for release, post-release notes by engaging with business product owner, business super-users.
Project Management Tools such as Workfront:
- Daily system administration duties including licenses, onboarding for access
- Training new headcount as they onboard
- System changes / enhancements
- Drive and execute on reporting needs
Enable in the system the WorkFront roadmap
Remote Support Tools such as Log Me In:
- Daily system admin tasks: -Reviewing new user request and onboarding for access.
- Provide links to appropriate training to new users and address questions as they arise.
- Act as point of contact between LogMeIn VIP support and end-users for troubleshooting issues.
- Provide monthly estimated savings calculations in the form of a productivity report to stakeholders.
- Keep user base apprised of LogMeIn scheduled maintenance events as needed.
- Work with product management to review LogMeIn roadmap user needs.
How will you get there?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, project management, system, or related degree.
- 1-2 years’ experience as Project Manager, Program Manager.
- 1-2 years of system admin experience or endpoint management access – with a focus on software
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Pro-active, helpful, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities and projects.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with an astute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Business acumen, strategic planning skills, collaborative approach and customer focus are essential.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.