Chewy is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to help us grow our forecasting capability for our fast-growing Customer Service (CS) HR team by building and maintain forecast and prediction models and helping to automate metric reporting for our CS and HR leaders. This role will be in either our South Florida (Hollywood) or Dallas offices. You will report to the People Science Leader, supporting CS Talent Acquisition, HR and Employee Engagement teams in developing forecasting, dashboards and reporting solutions and ensuring that we continue to deliver a world-class employee experience!
What You'll Do:
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of HR forecasting models and people planning tools/solutions (attrition, recruiting pipeline, promotion, etc.)
- Partner with the broader People Science team to develop data tables and land models in visualization solutions.
- Enhance and evolve new or existing data visualizations capability to tell the story and let the data speak for itself while setting the direction for future reporting.
- Automate data pipeline from data warehouse (AWS Redshift/Athena) or transformation tools such as Alteryx, Knime or Python into Tableau or reporting solutions.
- Support senior business leaders with ad-hoc data analysis or metric questions.
- Act as a consultant by understanding business needs and applying business context, to scope data requests, drive insights, and recommending solutions to key business partners.
- Collaborate with other members of the People Science and CS teams.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Information Management, HR or a related degree with analytical emphasis.
- 3+ years of directly related work experience building and automating forecasting and predictive models.
- Advanced data visualization skills using Tableau or PowerBI.
- Advanced technical skills using Python/R or other advanced analytics is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in SQL, Excel, and statistics.
- Strong understanding of data warehousing and relational or columnar database structure.
- High degree of proficiency executing complex and large-scale data analyses.
- Superior attention to detail and experience creating mechanisms to monitor data integrity.
- Ability to operate in ambiguous environments with speed and commitment to quality.
- The ability to balance speed and quality to ensure the right reporting solutions.