We believe as a Relationship Manager, you will be facilitating relationships with Fidelity’s most valuable and lucrative clients. Through your honesty and integrity, we know you will inspire client dedication and engagement in order to develop long positive relationships with Fidelity. You will learn how to handle a book of business and successfully market the book for sales opportunities. You will see your impact on the business and have rewarding interactions with clients every single day.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- A college degree is encouraged yet not required
- 1-3 years in financial services with an emphasis in customer service
- Sales experience and knowledge of the financial markets and products
- Strong social skills and the ability to deliver highly personalized service to each client
- Thrive in a compliance driven, dynamic, and deadline driven environment
- Ability to think creatively and be comfortable making decisions
- A series 7 and series 63 license that are current and in good standing
- You will obtain a series 65 license within 90 days of hire
The Purpose of Your Role
The Relationship Manager is a pivotal role within the branch team responsible for handling client relationships and identifying sales opportunities. You will keep the Financial Consultants organized and ensure the daily work is executed with the client’s needs top of mind.
The Skills You Bring
- You are able to drive targeted appointments that improve engagement with clients
- You give specialized service and standout experiences to your clients
- You are sales focused and knowledgeable about financial planning
- You are known for your excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You have a vested interest in being an advocate for your clients
- You are professional with a polished communication style compatible with high net worth clientele
The Value You Deliver
- You are key to the Fidelity relationship strategy
- Deepening client relationships through long term mentorship
- Collaborating with the Relationship Manager team company wide
- Being responsible for the client contact strategy
- Building long-lasting meaningful relationships with clients
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Investments is committed to delivering the best customer experience in the financial services industry. We help millions of people save and invest through personal investment accounts and workplace savings plans. Our associates build long-term relationships with our customers, helping them navigate our full range of investor products and services, including one-on-one investment guidance, wealth management, retirement planning, income strategies, and college planning services, as well as integrated employee benefits solutions.
Certifications:Series 07 - FINRA
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you’ve always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.