Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: Advanced Technology Deployment Manager
Job Reference #: 263229
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Reporting to Calibre Customer Success Director, Advanced Technology Deployment Manager will be a key member of Calibre Semi-manufacturing team responsible for deploying Calibre mask solutions for mask-shop customers and associated RET/OPC users for business growth mainly at Samsung, SK hynix and potentially at INTEL and Micron.
Responsibilities will be on the following main areas:
1. Create and manage Calibre Semi-Manufacturing customer engagements at Samsung mask-shop and SK hynix mask-shop.
a. Working closely with Samsung and SK hynix account teams, represent overall photo-mask fabrication solutions such as MPC (Especially emerging curvilinear mask technology), MPC verification, MRC and mask data fracturing and mask defect managements.
b. Creating Business Plans, customers’ requirements and support strategies.
c. Understand and characterize the unique needs of mask-shop customers, represent those needs clearly to Product Management and Product Development team.
d. Define and develop proto-type solutions reflecting customers’ unique flows and challenges to maximize customers’ productivity and to explore innovative paths proactively.
e. Provide leadership and direction to technical development and business development activities.
2. Manage/activate communications between the Division, field support engineers and customers
a. Develop relationships at all levels within Samsung, SK hynix mask-shops.
b. Close/diligent information sharing of our mask products, applications/solutions, innovative approaches, and field/customers feedback interactively.
c. Work with account team and field support team to arrange customer events and engagements, align with division product team’s development/release plans.
d. Coordinate communication on products/strategy with the field team.
3. Actively engage and support MPC/MDP/Mask defect management solutions for US based INTEL and Micron mask-shop for potential business growth/creation.
a. Assess key requirements, define the scope for engagements and supports.
b. Coordinate support resource, proactively assist field/product team for executions.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
1. Passionate/motivated spirit/attitude is a must for this role.
2. MS or Ph. D Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Physics, material Science or related field.
3. 10+ years of experiences in photo-mask and/or lithography industry with knowledge in EDA space.
4. In-depth knowledge of mask fabrication process flow, mask tape out Flow. RET, OPC experience a plus.
5. UNIX, scripting experience/skills. Calibre SVRF, DRC experience is a plus.
6. Program/project management experience, and customer interaction/communication skills.
7. Team-work experience with a fast paced working mode in a multi-group environment.
8. Leadership role with customers and internal stakeholders to promote the deployment of new technology, processes, and flow solutions.
9. Must be able to travel domestically and to Korea as needed (25% up to 40% at times)
10. Established connections and good working relationship with Korea field and account team.
11. Good English and Korean communication skills; both verbal and written.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.