We're seeking a tenacious and reliable Parts Sales Representative to sell parts to all available customers through the retail counter, service counters, wholesale office, internet, or by the phone. In this role, you should be knowledgeable about parts, use of the parts catalogs, and capable of dealing intelligently with customers both in person and on the phone.
If you're eager to grow your skills in a fast-paced and motivating environment, then apply to see what we have to offer.
Who We Are
At Woody Anderson Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Woody Anderson Ford is absolutely critical to its success and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, so we realize we must first provide that level of investment to our employees through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth. Your professional development is one of our top priorities. That's why we're proud to offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us!
What We Offer
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Closed on Sundays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Training
- Work-Life Balance
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Employee Discounts
- Family-Friendly and Inclusive Team Culture
- Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish.
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Converse effectively/efficiently regarding customer parts status.
- Read and understand the parts catalog when looking up and speaking to specific parts.
- Answer phone calls, provide price quotes and other information to customers.
- Review body shop estimates to verify the parts ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Provide high level service to both internal and external customers.
- Pull/fill orders from stock and maintain weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Notify parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locate out-of-stock parts from outside source and submit an emergency order, if necessary.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receive payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and prior auto parts sales experience (preferred)
- Eager to improve in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent phone etiquette and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to read/interpret safety and maintenance documents
- Ability to calculate figures/amounts including; discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, %, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to type and utilize all functions of a computer and various operating programs
- Efficiency using Microsoft Suite Programs such as: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Access
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and subsequent random drug screens
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time