Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
Monday, July 19, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
A bit about us…
What we're looking for...
- An experienced hunter with digital/advertising experience
- You thrive in an autonomous on-the-road B2B sales role
- This role is 80% lead generation new business development / 20% account management
- You are super organized, well-presented, and love to be prepared
- You're a sales professional who builds trust and likes to share in your clients' success
- Be a part of global and industry recognized leader in Digital Marketing
- Partner access to Google, Microsoft Advertising and Facebook training, resources and insights
- Be equipped with state-of-the-art sales enablement tools and resources to help you prospect, discover and close new business
- Continue to up-sell and cross-sell into your accounts in conjunction with a dedicated Digital Marketing Expert
- Competitive salary, mileage allowance, uncapped commissions and incentives - we want you to recognize your potential!
- B2B solution sales, new business development and cold-calling experience
- A well-crafted sales process/methodology
- Outstanding communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- No fear approach to new business development through cold-calling and networking
- Proven ability to build rapport and develop strong business relationships
- CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce.com or similar)
- Ethical with a high level of personal integrity and initiative
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience (e.g. SEM, SEO, Display, Social etc.)
About ReachLocal, Inc.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family
- Job Function
- Pay Type