AAPC (www.aapc.com) is the nation’s fast growing (and now largest) training, certification, and solutions association in healthcare supporting nearly 200,000 members across health systems, hospitals, facilities, payers, and practices. Traditionally a B2C organization with a strong web presence and ecommerce focus, AAPC has recently expanded its B2B efforts to meet the growing needs of organizations struggling to navigate the sea of industry changes. With all happening in healthcare today and with our collective knowledge and experience, we are well positioned to dominate our space.
Mission for Software Account Executive
You want to make a difference. You’d rather be a sparkplug than a cog in the engine. You’d rather drive results than passively observe them. As a Software Account Executive, you hold the key to solving problems that significantly impact our customers’ bottom lines. You identify hidden treasure in their revenue streams and show them how to unlock it. You take the daily grind add hot water and transform it into a delicious pot of coffee.
Utilizing the methodologies from the Trusted Advisor Sales model, you will teach, tailor, and take control of all opportunities. You will teach new customers the importance of having AAPC’s Codify software to help them manage their workflow, stay in compliance and increase their ROI. You’ll also help tailor our solutions to solve clients’ unique challenges. You’ll take control of all opportunities, seeing them through to the close by helping them understand how inaction can drastically affect their revenue. Throughout this process, you’ll have fun, with the positive support of a team that thrives on collaboration, openness, achieving goals together and transforming a daily grind into a fun ride for all.
- PASSIONATE | Self-starts and stays highly motivated to achieve aggressive goals. Shares contagious energy and enthusiasm liberally. Maintains an insatiable appetite for progress and excellence
- HUMBLE | Learns, adapts, and improves relentlessly. Seeks feedback without insecurity and implements coaching. Recognizes others' contributions gratefully. Approaches work and relationships with an abundance mentality
- TRUSTWORTHY| Integrity-centered, honest, truthful, and transparent in all aspects of work. Keeps commitments to external and internal parties. Holds self strictly accountable
- RESPECTFUL | Appreciates the benefits of diversity and never discriminates. Remains open to new ideas. Places customers' and team members' interests ahead of own interests
- SCRAPPY | Rolls up sleeves and does real work. Sees opportunity and pursues full potential. Works quickly, intelligently, and flexibly. Entrepreneurial, dreams big and finds ways to accomplish the impossible
Principal Responsibilities, Essential Duties and Outcomes:
- Close New Client Deals
- Successfully sell all-in-one online coding software to new opportunities (hospitals, health systems, physician groups, payers, etc.)
- Consistently deliver on performance quotas associated with developing, nurturing, and closing leads
- Effectively deliver sales presentations (including software demos) to senior leadership of mid- and enterprise-level physician groups, payers, etc.
- Continually stay informed of new product and technical upgrades, innovations, and industry trends
- Deliver high-quality, tailored demonstrations of Codify Software to prospects based on their needs and priorities
- Continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Source 50% of your own pipeline
- Supplement your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches
- Strategically initiate account-based outreach plans to targeted accounts for additional opportunities
- Tactically conduct account research to assist in Account-based Marketing (ABM) strategies
- We expect that 50% of your pipeline will come from our inbound marketing and SDR efforts
- 3. *Embrace the subject matter of Healthcare
- Research the market to understand the ever-changing world of Healthcare Revenue Cycle
- Attend AAPC webinars to better understand your customer and the industry
- Be an active learner in all areas of Healthcare Revenue Cycle to become a pseudo Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Stay current with new government regulations and guidance around Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Qualified Candidates Possess
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Equivalent practical experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
- 3+ years of consultative sales experience and account management, including SaaS sales
- Willingness to travel 10-20%
- Significant business relationships/contacts with executives in areas of healthcare organizations, such as compliance, revenue cycle, auditing, coding, billing, etc.a plus
- A self-driven, highly motivated, results-oriented work ethic
- The ability to think creatively and solve problems quickly
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Minimum of 3+ plus years working in Salesforce.com or other CRM application
- Practical working experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Sales Engagement (Outreach, Salesloft etc.) software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to get along with and work well with others internally and externally
- Strong planning, organization, time management and analytical skills
Why Join Us?
What We Offer:
AAPC offers a very competitive compensation commensurate with performance, along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, Health Savings Account (HAS), unlimited PTO.
Who We Are:
Our mission is to advance the business of healthcare by providing professional training, industry-standard certifications, and comprehensive solutions to individuals and organizations across medical coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management.
We are humble, trustworthy, passionate, respectful and scrappy. We approach work and relationships with an abundance mentality, are integrity-centered and transparent in all aspects of work, appreciate the benefits of diversity and never discriminate. We are open to new ideas, work quickly, intelligently, flexibly and Dream Big to find ways to accomplish the impossible. #WeAreAAPC
AAPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. Documented proof of legality to work in USA is required, at this time we are not accepting any applicants who now need or will need sponsorship to work in the US.
Job Type: Full-time