Join the ResMed Sleep and Respiratory Care Team today!
ResMed is a global leader in connected devices and digital health. We help millions of people sleep, breathe and live better lives. Are you ready to help fuel our growth? As ResMed continues to evolve with the future of healthcare, our customer-centric organization focuses on cloud-connected devices and digital health technologies that are designed to help treat and manage sleep apnea, COPD, and other chronic respiratory diseases that, together, affect over one billion people worldwide.
If you share a passion for transforming care, keeping people healthy and out of the hospital, and lowering healthcare costs, ResMed invites you to apply to an applicable role (e.g. marketing, sales or product development) within the diverse and talented Sleep and Respiratory Care team.
Let's talk about the team and you:
The primary role of Sales Professionals function is to sell ResMed's products to customers and/or professional organizations through various distribution channels. Key deliverables include planning, positioning and strategic marketing of ResMed’s full range products and services in the allocated region. Attaining sales objectives for new and existing accounts within the assigned distribution or retail sales channel.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities
- Plan and oversee enterprise-level support and service activities for company products and services for a designated client or group of clients
- Ensure quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards.
- Develop client relationship and understanding of client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs.
- Act as single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues.
- Develop, maintain, and grow customer relationships within assigned accounts and account managers.
- Develop and enhance these relationships through routine virtual customer visits, product demonstrations, educational programs, product in-services, and problem resolution.
- Document activities within the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Work closely with the Sales Management team in evaluating business conditions and sales trends.
- Develop and implement a proactive plan that involves service and support with Sales Management.
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Team player with strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Excellence in all forms of communication with command of product and media presentations, especially via webinars, video conferencing, etc., using a variety of technologies
- Motivated, execution and results focus with accountability for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent service internally and externally
- Self-starter with proven leadership qualities
- Demonstrated ability to develop and build strong customer relationships
- 1-3 years relevant business experience in B2B sales support; medical device industry experience and knowledge preferred
- BA/BS in business discipline or equivalent experience
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!