Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Why You'll Love This Job:
The Cybersecurity Services (CS) domain within Information Technology has a mission to drive efficient and effective security capabilities through innovative thought leadership with a security first mindset which advances DTCC’s mission to protect and craft financial markets. The Cybersecurity Services organization has four major pillars: Architecture, Governance & Analytics, Engineering, and Operations.
This position would report into the Cybersecurity Governance team and is pivotal in PKI governance activities over certificate lifecycle management, including supporting consistency to existing process best practices & standards; improving those best practices and standards and providing senior management reporting and measurable plans to ensure consistency. Candidate must have experience in information security and have supported or worked with PKI based systems or toolsYour Primary Responsibilities
- Will be an active member of an Agile squad passionate about building a mature enterprise-wide certificate management services capability within IT
- Manages all processes needed for PKI Certificate request, modification, renovation or rekey, deletions (lifecycle) and ensures that all process gaps are identified and addressed, prioritizing automation with the engineering teams
- Drives maturity of PKI product/service by identifying meaningful metrics to highlight PKI related risks; influencing behavior change within the organization and contributing to the enterprise certificate management roadmap
- Maintains professional and technical process knowledge by keeping abreast of the changing security landscape within the technology industry
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; raises appropriately
*Note: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above*Your talents needed for success
Experience with public key infrastructure (PKI)/encryption
Experience in Information Security governance, risk and complianceExperience working in Agile squad desired
Experience with Enterprise Certificate Management tools, such as Venafi desired
Has strong communication skills and the ability to communicate in front of large audiencesQualifications
Minimum 6 years’ or related experienceBachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.