TeleVet is looking for a Demand Gen Manager to help us drive explosive growth. You will develop and execute multi-channel campaigns to reach the right audience at the right time, establishing TeleVet as the premier software for veterinarians to run a more efficient practice.
This is a highly collaborative role, partnering with the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced Series A startup as we bring exciting new products to market.
The right Demand Gen Manager will consistently identify campaign opportunities with maximal ROI, assist in executing campaigns, and analyze campaign performance that will inform future campaigns. This includes the ownership and execution of demand-related programs across marketing channels including but not limited to SEM, SEO, paid social, display, content syndication, etc. with the goal of increasing qualified leads, pipeline, and ultimately demo bookings for our sales team.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the target audience, knows how to reach them, and drive them to take action.
- Paid digital ads experience: GDN, FB, LinkedIn, other 3rd-party networks
- SEM experience with hands-on knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google Optimize
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
- Marketing automation experience, Hubspot preferred
- Superb data analysis, tracking, and research skills
- Affiliate, partner, and events marketing experience a plus
- Drive demand for TeleVet demo requests with a balance of inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to meet pipeline and revenue goals
- Plan, optimize, and measure campaigns including Google Ads, social, webinars, and other events
- Help refine MQL definition to ensure the highest quality leads are being passed to the sales team
- Manage marketing automation platform (Hubspot) and ensure sync and accurate reporting in Salesforce
- Build and execute end-to-end demand generation programs aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets
- Develop and execute campaign strategies that achieve quarterly pipeline goals, driving leads, MQLs, and opportunities for sales
- Develop and nurture a close relationship with sales to align on targets, campaigns, lead management, and lead follow-up strategies
- Work closely with the Revenue Operations team to develop full-funnel reporting and optimize demand generation funnel conversion rates, ensuring the marketing team meets monthly demo request goals
- Build reporting dashboards that detail campaign source attribution
- Gather cross-channel statistics and insights and turn them into action items
- Support marketing team with various tasks throughout campaign execution
- 3+ years experience in demand generation or performance marketing, with a history of consistent channel growth
- 1+ years experience in execution, management, measurement, and optimization of demand generation funnel and digital media campaigns for B2B and SaaS products
- Strong proficiency with marketing automation and CRM tools like Hubspot and Salesforce
- Experience at an early stage company
- Hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
- Proven campaign execution across more than one performance marketing channel
- Ability to move fast - and switch between - a variety of different projects
- Adaptability, team-first attitude, and will ask for help when needed
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Coachable, growth mindset
- Bonus: Knowledge of veterinary industry and veterinarian pain points