Equity Title Company is currently seeking an energetic, sales oriented individual with creative marketing and lead generation skills in the Inland Empire region. Success in this role requires a basic understanding of the Title Insurance Industry, proven business, and a strong desire to exceed Company sales expectations and goals. The ideal candidate will drive sales by building and maintaining relationships with current and prospective clients and provide truly remarkable service. The ideal candidate must be an independent self-starter to generate appointments and have strong sales skills. Public speaking and presentation skills are a must. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to create all sales and marketing initiatives including letters, emails and promotional pieces.
Some travel involved and attending community and real estate events after hours is a must.
Minimum 2 years sales experience.
- To call on and identify customers who can direct title business by building relationships that lead to title orders and provide truly remarkable service. Be responsive to all customer inquiries in a professional and proactive manner.
- Use of Sales Tools to generate agent leads and information on potential property listings.
- Support all team members to ensure all processes are performed at identified performance levels.
- Take accountability for any issues that may arise with vendors, Real Estate brokers, escrow offices, lenders and support team members.
- Coordinating the delivery of products such as property profiles, farms, labels, preliminary title reports and documents.
- Guide, coach, train and role model company values while communicating with other team members.
- Prioritize daily, weekly and monthly projects according to the needs of the internal and external customers.
- Analyze all sales costs on a quarterly basis.
- Track business and meet monthly revenue/orders goals established by senior leadership.
- Knowledge and expertise of reports generated through the I-Closings system. Follow up on all open and closed title orders.
- Develop marketing strategies.
Basic understanding of title insurance industry and a minimum of 2 years outside Title sales experience required. Title Marketing Representative Certification required. Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal). Understanding of basic computer programs. The ability to track business and meet monthly sales goals established by executive team leader. The ability to anticipate and solve problems. Must possess a strong desire to meet/exceed goals. Must have high level of organization and strong attention to detail. Must have ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures. Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and in-group settings to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Work Experience. Valid CA Driver's License. Existing book of business and title insurance client base preferred.
Equity Title is built on a tradition of excellence and guided by a spirit of integrity throughout all aspects of the closing process. As your title and closing provider, we want to assure satisfaction for everyone involved in the transaction, whether you are a buyer, seller, agent or lender. Equity Title is owned and operated by Realogy Title Group which is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy’s diverse brand portfolio includessome of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, Century 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty®. Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today’s consumers. Realogy's affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than 112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and territories.
At Realogy, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity.
- Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index .
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by Executive Women of New Jersey and Women’s Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse the Equality Act and fully support H.R. 1447 amending the Fair Housing Act to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you’ll join us.