iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 230 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way cybersecurity is delivered!
Inside Sales Engineers partner closely with the Sales Engineers and Channel team to present cloud, web security, and new threat technologies to prospects. This is a self-driven, fast-paced, agile environment and you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry. There is no ceiling and tremendous opportunity for growth within the company.
- Own and operate territory go-to-market strategy, focusing on customer expansion and net new customer acquisition
- Define and execute a strategy that ensures predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales results
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Work closely with customers and Inside Sales Engineers to develop hardware/software network architecture and designs for new installations and upgrades
- Manage and lead product/solution proofs-of-concept, initial configurations, and product training
- Skillfully deliver presentations to customers and partners.
- Skillful communication with VP and C-level executives
- Work with and support Channel Partners to create net new logo opportunities in prospects and upgrade/expansion opportunities in customer accounts.
- Ability to meet or exceed Quarterly and Annual quotas consistently
- Work with cross-functional internal teams: Sales Engineering, Legal, Product Management, Security & Marketing to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles and exceed team goals
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships, by partnering with them and understanding their needs
Accurate forecast for weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadences
Learn, implement and own multiple sales methodologies to be successful
- 2-3 years successful track record selling and leading in an Enterprise SaaS environment with a strong preference for selling technologies such as SWG, Firewall, Sandboxing, VPNs.
- Capable of prioritizing the most critical initiatives with a relentless drive to execute
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining team consensus and driving business
- Successful experience running the entire sales cycle from start to finish and being responsible for your own quota or have created new revenue streams with accounts.
- Strong reputation of exceeding sales quota (you are in the top 10%-20% on your sales team/organization).
- Excellent customer-facing presentation and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the sales process
- Ability to simplify complex issues and articulate technical & business solutions to a wide range of customer roles from senior executives (CxOs) to hands-on engineers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven; ability to perform and excel with little supervision and high team engagement.
- Articulate and excellent follow up skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment while remaining coachable and a team player.
- BS degree in Business or Computer Science
- MIS graduates are a plus
- Solid understanding of networking, server, and web technologies are a plus
- Experience with IT management products and services
- CRM or Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas