Business Development Manager – Competitive – Clearwater, Florida
Do you have 5-7 years of experience in professional sales or an equivalent combination of sales, product management, or engineering experience? Do you have a history of producing results? If so, Precision Measurement Technologies is looking for a Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the promotion and sales of TALOS®️ – a revolutionary lightning / storm-front detector that utilizes the same technology used in expensive weather stations, albeit packaged in a low-cost consumer/OEM product.
The key responsibilities of the Business Development Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape; Develop and monitor data-driven analytics; Mentor employees to help them achieve individual and team objectives; Hunting large OEMs directly and also strategically managing a small sales team to increase sales, find new markets/applications and avoid overlapping of sales resources.
- Hunting and closing new business, alongside leading a team of individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from setting sales strategy to booking the order.
- Completing product roadmaps that open up new markets and opportunities.
- Selling the Talos Lightning Detector in a range of markets that includes the marine, swimming pool, construction, commercial mower and golf cart industries.
- Working on industry-specific PowerPoint/Zoom presentations, marketing materials, web presence and visiting OEMs as required.
With decades of experience in developing and manufacturing state of the art, advanced sensor solutions, Precision Measurement Technologies is at the forefront of lightning safety with our TALOS®️ brand of situational awareness products. These patent pending products feature the same technology used in high-end expensive weather stations, but at a fraction of the price.
TALOS®️ offers solutions for both OEMs and Consumers which conform to OSHA and NOAA recommendations regarding lightning safety. The TALOS®️ Lightning Awareness System has been nominated for the Storm Expo Innovation Award and has been reviewed as a featured product on BoatTEST.com. TALOS®️ is committed to providing you with the best quality products at the most affordable prices.
The key skills and qualities of a Business Development Manager include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 5-7 years of experience in B-to-B sales or an equivalent combination of sales, product management, or engineering experience.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- Professional sales experience.
- Digital marketing experience (particularly video).
- Driven personality.
- Results oriented.
- Able to attend/organize work trade shows.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
*There is no sponsorship available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday