LEARFIELD is the leading media and technology services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks the value of college sports for brands and fans through an omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions for fan engagement. The LEARFIELD suite of services includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management; publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics; ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise; branding; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue technology systems.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete experience. Since 2008, it has served as title sponsor for the acclaimed LEARFIELD Directors' Cup, supporting athletic departments across all divisions.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: "build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
Paciolan is the leading live events platform that connects fans to sports, concerts, and theatrical events that they love. We are the trusted technology partner for College Athletics Power Five Conferences and world-famous venues in the arena and performing arts verticals. We revel in waking up every day to solve the industry's most complex problems with innovation that makes every live event memorable for over 120M people.
The Data & Insights team turns hundreds of millions of rows of data into valuable insights available at our clients' fingertips. These insights in turn drive decisions and actions that have a huge impact on our clients. Our recently launched fundraising insights not only saved clients hours of work but also helped increase their donations raised. And we're barely scratching the surface.
We analyze the data we collect and develop insights that can truly move the needle for our clients and fans. The insights we deliver are relied upon to make critical decisions that have a significant revenue impact. Reliability and accuracy are therefore paramount for our product to be trustworthy. You'll get to leverage the power of our new data warehouse to deliver valuable insights and key performance indicators.
What you'll do
- Design dynamic dashboards to allow our customers to gain valuable insight from their Fundraising and Ticketing data
- Craft exports and other content that addresses the need across all clients to access the underlying datasets quickly and cleanly
- Analyze and verify the data being visualized, and assist in root cause analysis to trace the source of any data issues
- Contribute ideas on how best to convey ideas and how to maximize the effectiveness and storytelling of an individual dashboard or report
- Identify cases where insight performance doesn't meet our standards and work with data engineers to leverage Snowflake for a solution
- Support internal teams in their goals to better understand cross-client data
- Collaborate with product, UI/UX, customer success, and data engineers to come up with solutions that meet the desired outcomes
What you'll bring
- Experience shipping business intelligence and data analytics insights at scale
- Experience telling data stories
- The ability to filter through the noise of requests from many clients and find the common values
- A desire to build content that is impactful and insightful
- The drive to ask "why" and find out the story behind the data
- The courage to live in the future, dream big, and learn from failures
- A willingness to seek and give feedback and grow beyond your comfort zone
On our paved road
Looker, Jaspersoft, Snowflake, MySQL, Cassandra, Kafka, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Spark, Matillion, Python, Java, Nodejs
How we chill
At Pac, we move at a fast pace but we are big believers in enjoying our environment and coworkers while at work. Your health is important to us. Join the running club or yoga class. Play ping-pong or basketball. Grab your espresso drink and go sit with your team in the breakroom. Step outside of our breakroom to go to restaurants, the gym, and the sand volleyball court.
Life also happens outside of work. Some of us enjoy volunteering at our favorite charity organizations, coach our kids' soccer team, or less so run an errand close to home. We're proud to embrace the new normal and offer a flexible hybrid work environment for us to live healthy, happy lives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. LEARFIELD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.