Job DescriptionWomen's Healthcare Inside Sales Representative
ImpactBio continues to support Exeltis and find ways to ensure they are reaching their customers. We are hiring a WHC Inside Sales Representative to drive sales while educating physicians and physicians' staff on the exceptional product value of the WHC portfolio. Exeltis is preparing to launch its second product in two years. We are looking for an experienced pharmaceutical sales professional with a strong desire to succeed and is driven by performance. The WHC Inside Sales Representative will represent Exeltis, its culture, mission, and values and also provide exceptional customer service in order to demonstrate the superior value that Exeltis brings to the Women's Health community.
The Inside Sales Representative will spend 90% of their time utilizing telephone and virtual interactions and have the opportunity to spend approx. 10% making in–person calls in the field. In this role you will act as the primary customer contact within the territory by creating demand and executing sales & marketing strategies in the promotion of the Women's Healthcare product line. The primary call point will be OB/GYN's, high decile PCP's and could also consist of Planned Parenthood Clinics. To learn more about Exeltis products, visit http://exeltisusa.com/.
What you will be doing:
- Educate physicians and physicians' staff on the value of the Company's portfolio of Women's Health products for patient care over the telephone and through video interaction.
- Effectively impact existing and new customers by providing exceptional product, competitive product, and marketplace information that ultimately helps providers to identify the best possible product choice.
- Makes a minimum number of customer calls per day, in addition to completion of follow-up calls
- Utilizes knowledge, critical thinking, and dialogue skills to deliver meaningful customer experiences that result in satisfaction and loyalty.
- Anticipates, identifies, and appropriately addresses healthcare professionals (HCP) objections, questions, and concerns, utilizing all appropriate resources and information.
- Utilizes appropriate techniques to gain consistent access and build strong relationships with HCP customers and office staff over the telephone and through video interaction.
- Identifies and investigates customer concerns and communicates with appropriate HCP staff or Exeltis personnel to solve problems in a timely manner.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales management, district teammates, and Commercial Team members as business needs dictate.
- Attends conferences, training, exhibits, meetings, and product launches as required.
- Takes on leadership opportunities as appropriate, and consistently operates with a positive, collaborative attitude.
- Remains compliant with all regulations in the course of carrying out responsibilities, adhering to all company policies.
- Bachelor degree required
- 3+ years' experience in Healthcare, Service Sales or Inside Sales environment preferred
- Experience as a call center representative or field-based representative in Pharma preferred
- Excellent organization and time management skills required
- Excellent telephone skills and / or video technology required
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficiency with computers/technology
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and build relationships with customers, team members, and management and industry influencers.
- Ability for 5-10% overnight travel to manage territory and / or attend meetings.
Exeltis' main mission is twofold: to make a difference in the everyday lives of millions of people, families and healthcare professionals by providing access to effective, first-class therapeutic solutions; and to improve healthcare in the future by conducting research and developing products, generating new and better therapies and through our passion and efforts to be present in every corner of the world. To learn more about Exeltis visit, http://exeltisusa.com/.
If you have a proven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you.
The ImpactBio team is a trusted partner to our clients because we consistently deliver on our commitments. When we say we can flex with your needs… we do. Our team understands that flexibility is the key for our clients to be successful in the ever-changing healthcare market.
We think of ourselves as a matchmaker between our clients and talent:
- Matching Top Talent to support your business in the field and the home office.
- Matching Trusted Partners that deliver services and expertise under our guidance to keep it simple for you.
- Matching Our Core Solutions in recruiting, sales, call center, marketing, operations, launch, and growth, to deliver optimum results.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, mileage reimbursement, as well as a robust 401K plan and other perks.