Airtable is on a mission to democratize software creation. Our platform is loved by people at more than 200,000 organizations because they can design and build powerful applications (without knowing how to code) that perfectly fit their needs and workflows. Within large organizations "creators" build applications on Airtable's platform that are used by thousands of their colleagues on a weekly basis to collaborate across business-critical workflows.
As a Product Manager for Enterprise, you'll craft the vision, strategy, and roadmap to accelerate expansion within large organizations and identify and execute on new product initiatives. You'll develop a deep understanding of the needs of Airtable's largest customers, from the Fortune 100 to quickly growing media and technology companies, and create delightful product experiences for end users and administrators alike. You'll partner with a product-oriented engineering team and cross-functional partners in sales, customer success and marketing to deliver solutions that fuel adoption and expansion of Airtable's product suite across the rapidly growing and strategically valuable enterprise market segment.
What you'll do
- Deeply understand the needs of a diverse array of users in large organizations, ranging from end users developing and utilizing applications on Airtable's platform, to administrators responsible for the deployment and management of Airtable across entire organizations.
- Create and evangelize product strategies for the enterprise segment that accelerate expansion of Airtable's business for both new and existing customers.
- Drive customer-driven decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity
- Collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams including engineering, data, user research, design and go-to-market teams.
- Build processes that will scale as our team and company grow.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of product management of experience at a SaaS company; work on identity, authentication, permissions, or large-scale collaboration is a plus.
- You have a strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking
- You have built products with deep product and UX design requirements
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- You are mission-first and understand that your success is measured by your product and team's success
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!