National Accounts Administrator
Thursday, July 22, 2021
For Earth For Life
Perform administrative support for the Sales Operations Department. The responsibility includes accurate information processing that has significant financial implications for the company.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES: This position does the following in accordance with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws / regulations and the Company’s policies, procedures, and guidelines:
- Process equipment orders from National Account customers from order to delivery.
- Receive and transfer telephone calls to available Product Managers to assist with equipment specifications, recommendations, and quotes.
- Work with the Operations Manager, Business Development Manager, National Account Sales Managers to maximize customer satisfaction and timely deliveries of KTC product.
- Receive and review purchase order information and file to specific National Account Customer files.
- Review National Account Machine Statements to be sure all invoices are properly accounted for and customer billings are accurate and complete.
- Prepare department related reports, including gathering and summarizing data.
- Request payments to be made to accounts with commissions.
- Suggest process or work flow improvements to the Operations Manager.
- Respond to customer requests for brochures, catalogs, product updates, price information.
- Assist the National Accounts team by managing special customer requirements, including Telematics, special decals, buckets, etc.
- Team with Distribution to find product, forecast warehouse inventory, manage allocations and establish order requirements/specifications that are the most effective, timely and cost effective.
- 2 Year Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience in customer service, data entry, or office administration required.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
EQUIPMENT OPERATION (% of time, description, nature of service):
Typical office environment.
The information provided in the description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within the classification. This description is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job/classification. This job is intended to include the current essential functions of the job. Management reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities and to designate other functions as essential at any time.
Kubota is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type
- Required Education