Hours: MONDAY – FRIDAY 7-330 OR 8-430 OR 9-530
Pay: $20.00+/HOUR DOE
Summary of the role:
The function of the Customer Service Representative is to provide direct support to the Operation Managers, Sr. Customer Service Representatives and when required, Account Managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers to ensure that the service center is able to meet its growth targets.
- Must maintain 100% commitment to safety policies and procedures.
- When training is completed will partners with Account Managers to provide sales quotes.
- Processes incoming inquiries into the company sales system.
- Quotes customers using working knowledge of the product.
- Successfully achieves budgeted Service Center sales goals.
- Coordinates with Sr. Customer Service Representatives, Account Managers, Operations Management, and other supporting team members to keep account activities updated.
- 1-3 years of experience in industrial inside sales or customer service preferred.
- College degree preferred, but not required. Will consider equivalents based on experience and industry exposure.
- Will consider candidates with strong marketing and computer skills.
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Health Benefits: medical, dental, vision, short term, and long term disability.
- 401-k with company match.
- Paid time off.
Skills and Abilities:
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to interact with customers and team members in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Will also consider candidates with strong marketing and computer skills.
To apply in person go to 1600 East Pioneer Parkway#550, Arlington, TX. 76010. For questions contact 817.385.4454