Phonexa boasts a great team culture where hard work is not only appreciated but also rewarded! We are one of Los Angeles Business Journal’s 2019 Best Places to Work and a 2019 Great Place to Work-Certified Company. At Phonexa, we believe that our success is built on the success of each and every one of our employees.
To that end, here are just a few of the benefits we offer to all eligible employees:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (100% paid the premium for employee and dependents)
- Accrued vacation
- Gym membership
- Weekly office massages
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, juices, and cereal bar
- Weekly office lunches
- Team building activities & company social events
- Opportunity for professional growth within the company
- Penthouse office suite with awesome views
- Provide support and services resources to troubleshoot and escalate internal development tickets on behalf of customers to ensure a high satisfaction rating.
- Understand and translate customer business goals into successful project plans in order to achieve them using Phonexa's technology during initial onboarding.
- Manage a portfolio of customer implementation projects, ensuring successful and timely completion of each project.
- Advocate and assist in the prioritization of new customer features and product enhancements and collaborating with the Project Management team to identify short-term solutions Collaborate with Sales, Project Management, and Customer Success to ensure smooth hand-offs before and after onboarding Assist customers to quickly identify potential issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during the onboarding period
- ·2+ years of experience in a customer-facing or project management role for a technology company (preferably SaaS).
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent Proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts with keen prioritization and multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you have the unique ability to talk technical details and business strategy, in the same conversation.
- Strong technical aptitude and a drive to learn Respect processes but be adaptable through change.
- Critical thinking and proven ability to solve complex problems Excellent written skills - technical writing skills are a plus.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to detail Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer relationships Ability to think creatively and be persistent Behold a priority for driving efficiency and executing consistently.
Phonexa is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Phonexa complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Phonexa’s Human Resources Department at hr at phonexa.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location