As an Automation Solution Developer, you will work on innovation related projects and initiatives specific to the area of Automation (RPA, AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Automation, etc.). The ideal candidate will bring experience in automation, technologies, and methodologies as well as strong advanced process transformation skills to enhance the team’s capabilities.
- Subject Matter Expertise (SME): Using your background and expertise in automation you will work performing smart experiments using a combination of automation methods, tools, and procedures in order to build proof of concepts within the area of automation. You will work collaboratively with Tax SMEs, technical teams, and project managers on development projects during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Research and knowledge which includes activities such as: staying apprised of Automation market trends, emerging technology reviews/analysis, and working with internal teams on their overall understanding of the topic of Automation
- Use automation technologies to design solutions for key business use cases and provide support for cross‐ functional business units and the overall enterprise
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Develop Detail‐As‐Is Process Description ‐ PDD (Process Description Document), Detail‐To‐Be Automated Process Description ‐ SDD (Solution Design Document); conduct RPA High‐Level Assessments
- Perform testing of automation solutions to include user acceptance testing
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Staying up‐to‐date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems and regulations
- Aspire to career growth by assuming more active roles in technology assessments over time, as knowledge and experience progress
- Certifications (at least one)
- UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA)
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant work experience in business analysis, software development, or related field (process design and process improvement)
- Prior experience and technical skill using Process Automation tools such as Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, and UiPath
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills with a strong analytical and quantitative problem‐ solving ability
- Basic knowledge and understanding of software development and IT application lifecycle/methods, scripting languages, and familiarity with agile project methodology
- Bachelors from an accredited college/university in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related filed and/or technology focused MBA
- Experience with operational process reviews, basic internal control requirements, and/or Remote Process Automation
- Experience working in a large professional service firm (audit, tax, consulting)
- Strong computer skills, experience with various software solutions e.g. Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong data manipulation skills utilizing Excel, including database knowledge (Microsoft SQL, and / or Access knowledge is plus)
- Expertise in a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real‐world advantages/drawbacks
- Expertise in cloud‐computing/web services
- Expertise in technical project or product management
- Understanding of the RSM Tax, Audit and/or Consulting lines of business
- Masters from an accredited college/university in technology focused area
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.