Senior Client Success Manager (FastPay)
Tuesday, July 20, 2021
AvidXchange is the industry leader in automating invoice and payment processes for mid-market businesses. Founded in the year 2000, AvidXchange processes over $140 billion transactions annually across its network of more than 600,000 suppliers, transforming the way 6,000 customers in North America pay their bills. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global fintech unicorn and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. with 1,400 employees supporting customers across seven office locations. Our employees live by our core values, including “Innovate to Change the Game”, “Passion about Customer Success”, “Win as a Team”, “Play to our Strengths”, and “Have a Blast”. We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Come join the team!
- Onboard and program manage FastPay’s largest high-growth clients
- Serve as the primary client contact and evangelist within FastPay
- Coordinate internal resources to meet client objectives
- Provide executive recaps of all client and internal meetings
- Manage monthly forecast meetings with the client and internal stakeholders
- Maintain existing relationships with senior leaders and develop new relationships with key contacts across client organizations.
- Serve as the account’s advocate within FastPay, managing escalations quickly and effectively and coordinating with appropriate departments within FastPay to take action on behalf of the customer.
- Lead contract renewals between the client and FastPay
- 5-7 years client success experience
- Experience working with advertising agencies and corporate clients
- Advanced excel skills and database experience
- Salesforce.com experience
- Knowledge of media and media buying
- Executive level communication skills (written and verbal)
- Willingness to travel (~30% of the time)
- Strong presentation skills and experience
- Conflict resolution and negotiations skills
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family
Customer Service and Operations
- Job Function
Customer Relationship Management
- Pay Type
- Employment Indicator