*FLUENCY IN SPANISH IS REQUIRED*
AT&T RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT
CATEGORY: AT&T Retail Store
COMPENSATION RANGE: $32,405 - $80,218
COMMISSION STRUCTURE: Unlimited Commission Potential
POSITION: Retail Sales Consultant - Bilingual
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Ins; Paid Time Off: Short & Long Term Disability and 401(k)
Do you have a passion for inspiring personal and professional growth? Do you enjoy making a difference in people's life? Do you love to win and crush the competition? Are you an entrepreneurial playmaker who thrives at the prospect of creating new opportunities?
If you are, you've found your home! Come join Millennium Wireless Technology, AT&T's Premier Authorized Retailer.
WHO ARE WE?
MWT was established in 1997. We started with one location and currently operate 17 stores in Michigan and 10 in Wisconsin. Our vision is to become the #1 AT&T Authorized Retailer in the Greater Lakes Region (MI, WI, IL) and CRUSH our competition.
Our name is Millennium Wireless Technology but people call us MWT for short. We're a family owned business who value their people and treat them like one of their own.
Working here means you'll get what you expect like a great base pay, an unlimited bonus opportunity, discounts on our products and services, health benefits, dental & vision, disability insurance, PTO and 401(k) coming this year!
But we can agree that money isn't everything! You'll get a balanced work schedule, a family atmosphere; leaders who genuinely care about your personal and professional goals, who actively listen to your feedback, who implement your great ideas, who live by our core values, who lead by example and who honor their word.
Our stores are clean, well-kept, stocked with all the latest gadgets in wireless technology and state of the art computerized point of sale and activation systems. Most stores are new or freshly remodeled. We also offer break rooms, chilled bottled water, refrigerators, microwaves and dining areas for your convenience.
Lastly it’s all about our people. They are a diverse group of caring, fun, and respectful sales professionals. They genuinely care about the customer, the company and most of all each other.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Interact with customers, assist with bill payments, device and billing issues and recommend solutions based on customer needs.
- Live-by and uphold our core values and company policy
- Offer beneficial, meaningful and practical solutions by using proven consultative selling techniques
- Convert both sales opportunities and non-sales opportunities such as bill payments & technical issues.
- Win Local by participating outside sales initiatives; partner with local municipalities and hospitals to offer on-premise first-net education; host off-site events such as multi-dwelling unit parties, AT&T Signature Program events, community outreach programs, customer education and much more.
- Promote your business by creating awareness on social media and in the local communities
- Participate in morning huddles; ensure pricing and promotion competence; encourage and expect self education
- Execute a proven retail process to create an award winning extraordinary customer experience.
- Maintain success by achieving daily, weekly and monthly sales milestones
THINGS WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; BS/BA Preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of proven success in Retail Sales; 2 years Preferred
- Ability to Troubleshoot and Solve Complex Customer Issues
- Ability to Achieve Challenging Sales Targets
- Ability to Drive a Winning Culture
QUALITIES OF PEOPLE WHO’VE SUCCEEDED IN THIS ROLE:
- Emotional Capacity: The ability to understand your emotions and the emotions of others and deal with them in a responsible and mature manner.
- Intellectual Capacity: The ability to analyze issues in a logical manner then quickly resolve them; process complex information and explain it in the simplest terms.
- Time Capacity: Be on-time, be able to dedicate the necessary amount of time to complete the job, and use your time wisely and efficiently.
- Physical Capacity: The ability to work 40+ hours each week consistently, to travel to events, setup and teardown, stand on your feet all day, etc.
**Compensation calculation is based on average to above average target attainments.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Search Words: Retail Sale Associate Sale Associate Sales Assistant Sales Associate Sales Clerk Sales Consultant Sales Coordinator Sales Representative Bi-Lingual
At AT&T, the safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. We are committed to following all protective and safe-distancing guidelines required by local & state authorities in response to COVID-19.
*FLUENCY IN SPANISH IS REQUIRED*