Centrillion Bioscience is creating transformative genomic technologies leveraging engineering and biochemistry breakthroughs to accelerate discovery and reveal the real genome that has thus far been obscured by its complexity and the limitations of existing technologies. Our team of scientists, engineers and business professionals is committed to making a new generation of genomic technologies accessible and affordable for multitude of previously unapproachable applications in healthcare, scientific research, agriculture and consumer genomics. Centrillion's Molecular Vision Laboratory (MVL) is a leader in identification of genetic mutations in vision disorders. Centrillion is backed by venture capital and strategic investors and has operations in Silicon Valley, CA, Portland, OR and in Asia Pacific.
Sales Manager, US, Genomic Products
The following position is for our Palo Alto Corporate headquarter. Centrillion develops very high-density DNA chip based genomic technologies for pathogen detection and sequencing, spatial sequencing and pathology and biomarker discovery and consumer genomics.
As a Sales Manager, you will be a part of sales and marketing team and support all sales and marketing activities in the US. To learn about our currently available products, please visit https://www.centrilliontech.com
- Work with the leadership to make the long-term marketing and sales plan, as well as the sales strategy for US market.
- Lead the local the business development, make sure that the current business grows in a healthy way, and develop new business.
- Visit customers and build good relationship with the customers.
- Promote our products in US market, and organize company's resources to provide necessary technical support to the customers;
- Build company's brand and increase popularity in the market.
- Monitor the market status and competitors' activities and increase the market share of company's products.
- Collaborate with the Company's senior scientific management to perform feasibility assessments and to convert the opportunities into project proposals
- Develop proposals and assist with the execution of contracts and service agreements
- Establish and maintain frequent contact with clients through focused client visits and presentations to ensure high levels of client satisfaction on client issues and needs
- Contribute to developing and implementing the marketing and sales strategy (e.g., brochures, company presentations, website improvement)
- Maintain accurate and current contacts database for accounts (active and targeted); this includes such as account profiles, individual contact details, opportunities and communications
- Make suggestions on the sales target and sales strategy in the company and decide the marketing plan & promotions in the territory and industry.
- Make suggestions on the pricing strategy in the company.
- Make suggestions on the exhibitions and advertisement.
- Bachelor's degree business, marketing or life sciences
- 3+ years of sales or marketing experience with considerable customer resources.
- Proven record of meeting sales revenue goals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office products and all type of social media
- Strong motivation to expand the existing expertise into business areas
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, good judgment and ability to communicate with a diverse range of professionals
- Ability to recognize the needs of the customer and collaborate with scientific management of the Company to develop proposals
- Some travel is required.
Other Skills and Qualifications
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Distributor & Key Account Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time