- Paid weekly!
- Paid sick time and opportunity to contribute to a 401K.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (employer contribution included), Health Advocacy Services, Employer paid Basic Life & AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- A fun and energetic work environment
- Career Path, many of our employees are promoted into leadership or other operational roles!
What you’ll do as a Operations Assistant at OnTrac:
- This position assists the AM Manager with administrative duties and excellent customer service support.
- Interacts with drivers and customers to resolve package opportunities and assist with on time delivery.
- Responsible for accurate data entry into the OnTrac system and verifying deliveries.
- Involved in resolving and preparing problem packages and checking out drivers for deliveries.
- Maintain and contribute to a safe work environment by adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Company Safety Program.
- Research, analysis and report on daily compliances to management. Prepare business reports as often as required and forwards to management.
- Work issues via our computer system for accurate package status. Updates the system with accurate information for Customers, Customer Service team and other facilities. Updates the internal system with comments regarding package status visible to the entire network.
- Assists drivers in the checkout process verifying that all packages are out for delivery. Reporting missing packages or not out for delivery. Track packages and daily records accounting.
- Process and document problem packages. Upload pictures and comments into the system and send to the account manager. Prepare packages to go out for delivery.
- May be required to communicate with customers regarding their package status. Direct contact with bother internal and external customers.
- Determines appropriate resolution of escalated customer service issues.
- Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Business acumen skills:
- Good problem solving skills.
- Is organized and prioritizes, as well as, manages his or her own time.
- Ability to initiate, sponsor and lead change
- Demonstrates flexibility.
- Is a team player and willing to help the new person or co-worker.
- Attention to detail.
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Is detailed in written communications and has good grammar as well as spelling
- Willing to train new hires.
- Dedicated to customer service success.
- Able to multitask and manage tense customer and driver interactions without losing composure.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one year of related experience and/or training in transportation and delivery or equivalent combination of both education and specific work experience. Microsoft knowledge is necessary.
Candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment background screening. Candidates must have the ability to read and understand English and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.