Director of Sales
Peninsula Del Rey, an award-winning SRG senior living community, is seeking a seasoned, highly-motivated senior living Director of Sales possessing strong relationship building skills, a proven track record in person-to-person value selling and excellent sales management skills to join our community team.
This dynamic professional will possess innate sales abilities, strong leadership skills and attention to detail demonstrated through exceptional management and organization capabilities to achieve personal and team sales goals and move-in results that meet and exceed the luxury senior housing community’s goals. Full time employees are eligible for excellent Health/Dental/Vision benefits, tuition reimbursement opportunities, excellent pay, 401K company match and other employee perks!
- We offer competitive base salary (not a draw) and our goals are realistic; meet them and your first year target is easily over 100K with NO CAP on Commission.
- We own and operate 32 luxury senior living communities and we are the best in the business. We've been in business for over 30 years, have an unparalleled reputation, a great value proposition and we absolutely back it up.
- We offer excellent pay, amazing benefits and room for growth and our culture is pretty great also.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Face-to-face selling of community’s senior living options through strong relationship-building skills as well as excellent telephone skills, lead management and selling/closing techniques.
- Capable of leading by example and demonstrating excellence in all aspects of the sales process.
- High energy, persistent self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to coach and mentor sales staff while overseeing functions related to achieving occupancy goals.
- Able to convey community’s value and offer personalized solution based options to prospective residents
- Promotes the community through on-site meetings, tours and events, telephone follow-up, community outreach to referral groups and influencers and related sales functions with the primary goal of generating qualified move-ins that meet or exceed census goals.
The chosen candidate will have at least five years of successful senior housing experience. The excellent compensation includes base salary plus commission and bonus potential as well as a generous benefit package.
Peninsula Del Rey
165 Pierce Street, Daly City, CA 94015 USA
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer_
“Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
Location: 165 Pierce Street,Daly City,CA 94015 USA, Daly City, CA 94015
Job Type: Full-time