Business Development Representative
The Raleigh House is currently hiring a Business Development Representative for our Access Team. This role involves starting new relationships, building a network, guiding Clients through the recovery process, and maintaining high referral rates. You will work directly with the Marketing and Admissions team to bring our unmatched services to a wider range of people in need.
If you are tired of selling products that don’t have an impact, or you’re already passionate about the Recovery Community - This is the role for you. This is an opportunity for someone who is ready to hit the ground running, move fast, and learn together with a highly-motivated team. We’re looking for someone who is persistent and loves getting to know new people. Someone who has no trouble leading conversations, and cultivating relationships. The person in this role will be a public extension of The Raleigh House name, and we want someone who is professional, charismatic, and patient and understanding when it comes to mental health and substance use disorders. This job helps change people's lives every day - Are you ready?
- Act as the main point of contact to all major local hospitals, doctor’s offices, Treatment Centers, etc., often being on-site and interacting in-person to exchange materials and build potential partnerships.
- Guide potential clients through the Admissions process, or help them find alternate placement when needed.
- Oversee efforts to expand lead generation through cold calling, B2B communication, and other methods to identify potential prospects and acquire new partnerships.
- Build relationships with existing customers through consistent follow up, reliable communication and frequent updates.
- Promote The Raleigh House brand and mission.
- Study each service offered by The Raleigh House and be able to persuasively educate and inform clients.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify improvements, modifications or changes that could enhance overall efficacy.
- Work directly with the Admissions Team on how to successfully educate on services, create a need, close a sale and provide superior customer support.
- Public speaking skills
- Three or more years in customer service or sales position
- Understanding or experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Use Disorder fields
- Exceptional writing skills
- Public speaking skills
- Experience in Salesforce or other CRM is required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
The health and safety of our staff and clients is important to us. In this healthcare setting, we adhere to CDC recommendations and may require weekly COVID-19 testing.
- One location