The Recovery Specialist is a member of the CE/Recovery Team reporting to the Client Experience Manager. Responsibilities include collecting payments on past due accounts ($10,000+/month), making outbound calls (50+ calls a day), and answering incoming emails. They keep record of collections and status of accounts daily.
Winner of Best Places to Work in Arkansas, Virginia, and Texas!
Health Spending Account (HSA)
401K with company match
Paid sick leave
Educational Tuition Reimbursement
Remote Work From Home
Publishing Concepts, LP (PCI):&Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, we partner with colleges, high schools, and service organizations to engage their alumni and members. We collect data to publish alumni/membership directories, capture personal stories for the Oral History Projects, and sell alumni merchandise. Our prestigious clients include institutions such as Harvard, Spelman, Texas A&M, and Georgetown. We also provide services to organizations such as Shriners International and Vietnam Veterans of America.
At PCI, our purpose is to inspire dreams and transform lives. We offer a&HIGH ENERGY&and FUN&environment.
Our notthebigcompany Values:
- Pursue EXCELLENCE (Purposefully!)
- Unlock HUMAN POTENTIAL
- Act with INTEGRITY
- Innovate a CULTURE of Relationship and Fun
- Lead with a SERVANT S HEART
What you can expect:
- Collect payments on past due accounts
- Outbound calls to collect on payments on past due accounts
- Respond to client emails
- Accommodate for payment extensions or modifications
- Cancel and clean up aged accounts
- Our clients are alumni, veterans, educational institutions and service organization
- Learn proven recovery strategies applied in a high-energy and supportive environment
- Report to the CE Manager and meet regularly to develop a positive working relationship
- Contests, cool incentives, ongoing sales and leadership training, recognition
- 3-Week PCI University/CE-Recovery Team training
- Shift 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST / 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EDT shift work from home in AR, FL, GA, KS, MS, OK, TX, or VA
- 40-hour work week Monday Friday
- MUST reside in the following states: AR, FL, GA, KS, MS, OK, TX, or VA
- HAVE 1+ year(s) of total work history or 1+ year of professional recovery/collections experience
- MUST HAVE a High School Diploma or equivalent. A college degree is a plus!
- HAVE previous experience working from home and with Zoom, Outlook, MS Office Suite
- Clear and concise written and verbal communications
- Live our values and accepts feedback positively to get better at getting better!
- Commit to providing a WOW! experience for every client
Minimum 1 year of total work history or 1 year of professional recovery experience with some college experience
Committed to 100% full attendance for the first 90-days of work
Willing to work a 8am 5pm CST / 9am - 6pm EDT schedule from home
Must be comfortable making outbound cold call (50) daily
This position requires the employee to live in one of these states: AR, FL, GA, KS, MS, OK, TX, or VA. Can you comply with this?
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
If you are offered this position, will you be able to complete a background and drug screen within 48 hours?
Minimum High School Degree or equivalent
Knowledge in: Zoom
Knowledge in: Microsoft Office Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.