PICKUP® is the enterprise-grade, last mile delivery service and one of the nation’s fastest growing on-demand logistics providers. Our team features trust-verified PICKUP Good Guys delivering big & heavy items (including assembly) - from household essentials to furniture and mattresses - in as little as one hour. PICKUP has partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omni-channel delivery experience with solutions such as Contactless Buy Online Deliver From Store (BODFS). Our intelligent platform and success teams enable PICKUP Good Guys to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. We currently operate in over 70 service markets with aggressive expansion plans. We are a customer-obsessed culture of creative problem-solvers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation.
PICKUP is currently seeking a Customer Experience Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. Duties include but are not limited to assisting with incoming and outbound calls, handle logistical support to our customers and drivers, dispatching orders across multiple markets. You will provide two-way communications, while monitoring the grid and adjusting where necessary to maximize on-time performance and minimize service disruptions. PICKUP’s support center operates 7 days a week, from 7am to 11pm (CST) in various shifts, providing oversight of all deliveries in progress including those scheduled and assigned. This is NOT a remote position, and candidate must be flexible with working required schedule from our office.
- Provide superior high-volume customer service in a fast-paced growing call center environment
- Excellent communication and professional relationship building skills
- Strong phone skills, and the willingness to work extremely hard
- Scheduling deliveries for our customers and retail partners
- Process adjustments, payments, and refunds for our customers
- Discipline & commitment
- High degree of passion and energy for inbound calls
- Have an innate ability to build rapport and develop trust quickly with our customers and retail partners
- Appropriately escalate customer questions and issues when necessary according to guidelines
- Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as needed to resolve claims and issues not of routine nature.
- Understand how the Customer Success Specialist role fits into the larger organizational context and actively support others in the achievement of common goals
- Maintain professionalism with all contacts, both internal and external and treat individuals with respect
- Cultivate strong relationships with drivers, field personnel and office staff
- Utilize multi line phone systems: forward calls and transfer calls
- 1-2 years’ experience high volume inbound calls in a fast-paced call center environment
- Spanish proficiency greatly preferred, but not required
- Required to pass a background check
- Must work flexible schedules (in office) including weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Military veterans highly encouraged to apply
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 Year associate degree or some college
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Accrued paid time off policy
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Growth Opportunities
- Workplace perks such as coffee, office snacks, frequent catered lunches, and casual work environment
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job Type: Full-time