Sales Manager 2 Mobility MM
Manages, directs, and supervises assigned outside direct sales representatives who sell all company products into an assigned territory.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Directs and supervises assigned sales account managers who primarily sell on customers premises generate existing and/or new sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs for AT&T products/ services /systems/ solutions to ensure achievement of both unit and revenue objectives for customers.
- Formulates sales plan for teams assigned accounts and provides tactical input to leadership.
- Provides input for sales strategies for region. Participates in the assignment of territories and accounts to Sales Representatives.
- Collaborates in planning sales strategy and training sales team in implementing plans.
- Provides expertise and consultation to assist with difficult customer problems and participates in important negotiations with key customers and supports large account sales.
- Spends majority of the time in the field.
- Requires organizational and technical knowledge sufficient to resolve complex customer problems.
- Territory may be defined by geography, product, channel, or specific accounts.
- Requires extensive knowledge of engineering and complex aspects of Company products and service.
- Manages the work efforts of individual contributor direct reports and influences the hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
- Responsible for coaching and developing direct report subordinates.
- 8+ years’ direct work experience and one year + leadership
- Experience selling business telecommunications and/or technology solutions direct to mid-market, mid-size or enterprise businesses is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline preferred
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. We also provide paid-training and the career resources you’ll need to hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll also gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also provide employee discounts on:
- AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone