- Overall accountability for project and timeline;
- Coordinates tasks, assigns appropriate resources and ensures proper task completion;
- Creates and maintains detailed project plans;
- Manages project performance by using appropriate systems, tools and program KPIs;
- Prepares and leads weekly program reviews, including internal executive reviews;
- Collaborates with Strategy & Performance Team and stakeholders to creatively solve problems and brainstorm solutions;
- Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects;
- Identifies risks, threats, or opportunities that could impact the success & budget of the project and escalating issues to Strategy & Performance Team;
- Identifies deviations between project scope and desired deliverables, initiating change requests as needed;
- Controls quality by: reviewing deliverables prior to presentation, enhancing internal and external deliverables/documents as needed, suggesting improvements as appropriate;
- Manages external suppliers by: tracking milestones, deliverables & risk management;
- Coordinates with internal resources/stakeholders such as engineering, contracts, CFT, programs and logistics during project execution;
- Coordinates with internal resources/stakeholders such as Engineering, Contracts, CFT, Programs, Finance and Logistics during project execution;
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (or equivalent); minimum of five (5) years of experience in program management; or equivalent experience; PMP certification an asset.
- You have related experience in business or commercial aviation
- You have a minimum of two (2) years related experience in a customer facing role
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills, are able to set priorities in order to achieve important milestones.
- You have exceptional communication skills; are able to communicate at all levels of the organization from shop floor to board room level.
- You are equally able to communicate to all levels of our within the customer representative organization.
- You have strong customer orientation
- You will be expected to be a team player, as well as being a leader within the multidisciplinary project team.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), French would be an asset
Job Account Management