Zeta Global is a data driven marketing company focused on customer acquisition, retention, and growth. We are looking for a dynamic Sales Director to join our programmatic sales team. This position will work to promote our self-service, managed-service, and programmatic solutions to agencies, with the intent of building and growing strategic partnerships. The Sales Director will manage the sales process from the first contact to the close, while ensuring excellent service for both new prospects and existing clients.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve and surpass revenue goals.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels.
- Understand agency, advertiser, data, and vendor trends.
- Understand and effectively communicate Zeta Global’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships as it relates to growth of client accounts.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the industry, specifically the programmatic media marketplace — past, present, and future.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate sales activities, including management of the sales pipeline.
- Leverage external relationships and professional network to generate sales leads.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities; meet with clients and prospects; develop valuable proposals; negotiate deal terms and close.
- Oversee a portfolio of important accounts and analyze performance trends in order to deliver regular productive reviews to clients.
- 10-12 years of Advertising / Marketing experience with deep experience and perspective of data driven marketing (including SAAS products sold to agency holding companies, brands, etc.), particularly in the programmatic, data and advanced tv space.
- Minimum of 6-8 years direct experience leading large teams successfully with revenue accountability.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales goals.
- Positive, eager, willing, enthusiastic, resourceful attitude.
- A track record of positive relationships within one or more of the agency holding company groups, or scaled independents, based in NYC: Publicis, WPP/GroupM, IPG, Omnicom, Denstu Aegis Network, Horizon, and others
- Ability to demonstrate strategic communication, analytical skills and creative solutions to client and internal stakeholder needs
- Local and National travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Knowledge of the online media business, underlying technologies, and research.
- Strong analytical and consultative skills.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and take the initiative to get the job done
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global Recognized in Enterprise Marketing Software and Cross-Channel Campaign Management Reports by Independent Research Firm