We are a company that provides a Best in Class experience that includes, promotes and celebrates the diversity within our company and community.
BEST IN CLASS is our mission for ALL Customer and Associate (Employee) experiences at H&H. We do this by utilizing our hospitality and leadership guiding principles to continually develop ourselves to perform at a high level. We are looking for new members to join our BEST IN CLASS Team!
H&H has been family owned and operated since 1930 and has had the privilege to serve the Omaha/Lincoln, Nebraska and Springfield, Missouri communities. H&H offers career opportunities with the following brands – Chevrolet, KIA, BMW, MINI, Jaguar, Land Rover, and Harley-Davidson.
Ready for a change?**PAID TRAINING**
- With commissions, bonuses, and factory sponsored incentives the average Sales Associate at H&H earns approximately $56,000 a year!
- At H&H we offer a guaranteed training income for a fixed period to assist in a successful start to a career in automotive sales! Three thousand dollars a month...guaranteed!
The Sales Associate Role:
We are looking for individuals to join our Sales team! As part of the Sales department, you will get to have the opportunity to work with high intent car buyers, from all over the Midwest, in our fast paced environment. You will play a critical role within the company as a talented closer that excels at lead qualification, as well as generating new business. No experience, no problem! We will train you!
- Engage qualified and interested customers by making multiple calls per day to set appointments and drive sales.
- Meet monthly quota by excelling on the phone and in-person.
- Establish goals and objectives that meet or exceed dealership standards, and devise strategies to meet or exceed those standards.
- Maintain a professional appearance, and abide by all company policies and procedures as outlined in the associate handbook.
- Culture: Our team loves working with Customers as well as each other! We also believe in a Work Hard-Play-Hard environment and we enjoy getting to know EVERYONE at our quarterly celebratory lunches and annual milestone anniversary recognition dinners. Our goal is to embrace and celebrate what makes you unique because each and every Associate is what makes H&H GREAT!
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 401k Profit Sharing with Company Match for our Full-Time Associates! In addition, for all Associates we offer Free Financial Advising services plus an in-depth Leadership Training and Development program to professionally grow and advance all Associates.
- Perks: Discounted zoo membership; Associate discounts on vehicles, service, parts, body shop, and detailing; Annual Benefits Fair, health screenings; and more!
- Opportunities: Be part of an ever-growing team with training and support that will help you develop your skills to advance within H&H.
- Give Back: We support our Community with many contributions such as our Nebraska Humane Society donation drive, fundraising for the American Heart Association, partnering with Chariots of Hope, supporting local area schools, and more!
- Team Environment: You’ll be part of the H&H team in which our Associates enjoy collaborating with each other and encourage each other to be the best that they can be by recognizing when Associates go above and beyond expectations while utilizing H&H’s Best In Class Principles.
What you bring to the table as a Sales Associate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong resolve and unwavering persistence.
- High energy partnered with a positive attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirited.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Desire to grow, learn and advance within the company.
A post offer driving/criminal background check as well as a drug screen will be required.
H&H Automotive LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, H&H Automotive LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Sales Consultant, Sales Adviser, Sales Professional, Automotive Sales, Auto Sales, Client Adviser, Car Sales