IntelliBoard, Inc. seeks a Business Development Representative for the North American region. This is an ideal position for a recent college graduate in Business, Sales or Communication. The position is a REMOTE opportunity, with some occasional travel opportunities.
- Support prospect, client and AE requests to ensure positive experience for all.
- Mine for contacts using various web and search tools.
- Update CRM as needed.
- Send emails to prospects and clients on behalf of Account Executives.
- Ensure communication is professional and consistent with company standards.
- Manage promotional emails such as webinar announcements, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Appropriate educational qualifications (BA in Business, English, Communication, Marketing, etc.) and/or 1-3 years of sales experience.
- Detail-oriented; ability to manage projects to completion; follow-up.
- Ability to speak English fluently; Spanish a plus.
- Experience with online learning platforms: Blackboard Learn, Brightspace | D2L, Canvas, Moodle, etc.
- Understanding of the needs of LMS users, especially reporting and analytics.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated strong work ethic; ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Success in this role will be measured by quick response times for client requests, AE support, updating CRM, staying ahead of CRM tasks, handling rejection, and an ability to function in a culture of assertiveness.
Understanding the sales cycle and a vicious commitment to follow-up activities is critical.
What You’ll Do
- Help to expedite and manage prospect/client needs to ensure high level of satisfaction.
- Utilize the IntelliBoard CRM to cultivate and maintain prospects and clients.
- Support needs of AEs as needed.
- Exceed monthly goals- strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals. This is a remote position requiring disciplined effort and commitment to task.
What We’re Looking For in You
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement- you don’t take rejection personally. You love eLearning and the ability for online environments to bring education everywhere.
- You have the ability to move quickly among many different software platforms and sources of input.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and being a team-player is important to you.
- You're an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, ethnicities, education, learning.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option.
- Positive attitude
- Coachable, Accountable and Motivated!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English and Spanish (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Team Lead
- Remote interview process