It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for identifying, qualifying and nurturing prospects; building trust, uncovering compelling events and presenting Kyriba’s unique business value with the goal of developing a sales-ready opportunity.
Prospects are identified through marketing campaigns as well as direct prospecting efforts from the BDR. Interaction with the prospect involves comprehensive discussions surrounding their current Treasury operations to identify their current situation, problems and pain all while positioning Kyriba’s unique business value. Throughout the interaction, the BDR records detailed notes and finds opportunities to ask qualifying questions. This results in a trusting interaction that speeds up the buying process.
Additionally, nurturing activities take place during which resources and other educational materials are offered. Once the prospect is qualified and the timing is ideal, the BDR introduces the right sales personnel to the prospect and the opportunity is transitioned to the sales force.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educate contacts through comprehensive discussions surrounding their current Treasury operations and Kyriba’s product offerings
- Become fluent with all scripting, and speak with general proficiency regarding basic Treasury terminology and concepts
- Understand where the prospect is in the buying process and qualify accordingly
- Nurture non-qualified prospects by offering resources and educational materials
- Follow-up on inquiries from marketing campaigns, online ads, events and webinars
- Perform high volume outbound calling activities combined with e-mail marketing
- Gather key information to update SalesForce.com in order to effectively prospect specified territory
- Enhance product knowledge through regularly scheduled training sessions and self-education
- Become part of a very collaborative team in terms of training and sharing education, and best practices
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the sales executive in assigned territory
- Provide qualified sales-ready opportunities to the field sales organization to engage in our sales cycle
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Highly successful track record in inside sales or cold calling environment
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with corresponding high talk time
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to learn complex Treasury concepts and incorporate into daily interactions and conversations
- Ability to build rapport with prospects and transition inquiries over time to the sales force
- Strong phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Understand the customer’s environment and introduces new concepts to solve the customer’s problems
- Effective listener to understand prospect needs
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders
Kyriba Culture and Values:
At Kyriba, we value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
- Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
- Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs, and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
- Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
- Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Kyriba believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.