Who We Are:
CINC is the number 1 Real Estate CRM and website provider in North America. Founded in 2011, CINC is based in Marietta, GA. We believe that real estate agents are essential to the home buying and selling process – one of the biggest life decisions people make. Our mission is to equip real estate teams with the tools to run their business, maintain their competitive edge and control their destiny.
About the Job:
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be integrated with our Tools teams. Our tools team supports critical services shared by our other teams and applications such as authentication and public APIs. The opportunity is to build innovative tools to support other departments and pilot leading-edge technologies to validate their usefulness to our business.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Prepare, facilitate, document, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Develop and evaluate procedures, controls, user requirements, and functional specifications to identify gaps between the current and future state.
- Define and document business and functional requirements then report findings to stakeholders.
- Document and explain problems and work to resolve software defects while ensuring technical compatibility and end-user satisfaction.
- Analyze, develop, and propose enhancements to current business processes, reports, and applications in order to optimize system effectiveness.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and provide meeting summaries
- Produce quality verbal and written consulting deliverables (including proposals, customer presentations, consulting reports) to effectively communicate project findings.
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Have the ability to demonstrate project management skills, i.e. Project Timelines, Roadmaps, Gantt Charts, PERT charts, Burndown reports, etc.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to take a leadership role when necessary.
- You are a detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Are able to create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- You have the ability to analyze the structure of a business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives.
- A quick identifier of any problems with a current business model who can then design potential solutions.
Extra credit points if:
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Are a strong facilitator
- You are an analytical thinker and problem solver
- You have experience caring and diagramming (Jira, Confluence, Lucid, Figma, and Salesforce)
What we provide:
- Challenging and fulfilling work
- A positive, fun, and healthy work environment
- A Continuing Education fund
- Monthly fitness reimbursement stipend
- 401k with matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous paid time off policy, plus holidays
CINC is a values-driven organization. We offer a vibrant, team-oriented culture, comprehensive benefits and we love to help our teammates develop and thrive.
At CINC, we celebrate and support our differences. We listen, we care, and we serve. CINC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace