Medical Sales Opportunity:
Principle Health Systems is seeking a driven, passionate, and ambitious individual for a Medical Sales Representative. This role will support our rapidly growing, large ancillary services company with corporate headquarters in Houston, TX and offers Laboratory Testing, Pharmacy, Diagnostic Testing and DME Services. You will be responsible for establishing new accounts with practices/physicians/attorney offices (long term care, orthopedics, pain management, podiatry, and others) and maintaining existing clients for our company. Our CORE values: URPHS- Understand the Mission, Respect Everyone, Patients are our purpose, Happy to Help and Step Up
- Full time, permanent position
- Base pay+ uncapped commission (commission received day one)
- Role works within South Texas and surrounding areas (McAllen, Pharr, Edinburg, Harlingen, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Kingsville, Victoria)
- Comprehensive benefits package including 3 weeks PTO, 9 paid holidays, medical/dental/vision, and retirement plan.
- Training will be provided in the Houston area for 1 week and ride alongs in additional other cities for around 3 weeks total
- Additional Sales Training provided: Sandler Professional Sales Training (6K annual value per person).
- Reimbursement monthly for daily travel and account spending is provided
Medical Sales Essential Job Functions:
- Complete 8-12 daily visits and 2-3 scheduled office meetings with referring physicians, offices or facilities.
- Conduct educational meetings through breakfasts, lunches, and dinners for physicians and various medical staff to review products/services.
- Establish and maintain relationships with physicians and clinical/office staff in target accounts.
- Manage clients to ensure exceptional personalized service to meet their needs for ancillary services.
- Maintain image of company in the target community as cutting-edge experts on various ancillary medical services.
Medical Sales Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university required
- 2+ years of previous outside sales/ B2B experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience with family practices, orthopedics, pain practice, or DME sales is a plus.
- Our ideal candidate is a hustler who wants to make a name for themselves in the Medical Sales field. Someone who isn't just looking for a punch in/out position ,but wants a role where your hard work reflects in uncapped commission. Someone who wants to be apart of a sales team culture like no other. Someone who values the "team", matches our CORE values and wants to be the best in Medical Sales. Someone with a can do attitude, determined to overcome obstacles, likes a challenge, craves autonomy and control within their territory.
- Need good people skills to relate to individuals but also technical savvy to discuss in detail various ancillary services with current and target physicians.
- Positive attitude with high energy.
- Strong understanding of developing a prospecting game plan and effectively work accounts through the sales cycle.
- Ability to interface between the clients and internal staff to expedite processes, streamline delivery, and resolve issues as needed.
- Potentially coach and lead a sales team as the practice continues to grow
- Must be able to work before or after the hours of 8:00 AM-5:00 PM if required to meet with clients.
Medical Sales Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to spend the majority of the day driving from various clients.
- Must be able to make a high volume of phone calls throughout the day.
For internal use only: medical sales; medical sales rep; medical sales representative; medical; sales; outside sales; medical outside sales; med sales; lab sales; dme sales; healthcare sales; healthcare; DME; lab; pharmacy; South Texas territory; McAllen; Harlingen; Edinburg; Pharr; Brownsville
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- What is your current zip code and desired yearly/base salary range?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- outside, B2B sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location