Seeking exceptional Senior Project Managers / Business Analyst to join Citi’s HR Control and Compliance team to develop an end-to-end process that support Citi’s Accountability Framework, which intends to more closely align employee misconduct and risk management concerns with performance assessment and compensation determination.
To achieve this objective, HR will develop / enhance policy, procedures, standards, systems and controls that result in the identification and escalation of misconduct and risk management performance concerns to HR, as well as guidance to support the consistent determination of severity to be assessed within context of a globally consistent disciplinary construct, including relevant consideration of aggravating and mitigating circumstances. Comprehensive coding structures and reporting will inform business partners with respect to areas of potential concern requiring more attention.
The successful candidate(s) will work closely with and potentially influence a wide variety of stakeholders, including regional HR Professional Services teams, Independent Risk Management, Citi Policy Owners, Global Functions Technology Services, and Internal Audit.
- Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running projects related to employee misconduct and risk and control inputs into the Accountability Framework.
- Identifies stakeholders and key organizations to build and manage relationships.
- Works with stakeholders to ensure project scope definition meets business objectives.
- Directs the creation of project plans and manage alignment to business goals and identified target dates.
- Leads the facilitation, coordination, and arbitration of cross-functional risk and control topics within/across projects and with Senior Management.
- Leads the identification and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established project plans.
- Works with Project Sponsors to ensure business case/cost benefit analysis is in line with business objectives.
- Drives adherence to project plans, program processes, procedures, and standards for project delivery.
- Act as a strategic thought leader from project conception through implementation.
- Maintain and distribute meeting minutes, project summaries and project documentation.
- Deliver effective communication (written and verbal) to all levels including management.
- Communicate to executive teams utilizing dashboards, decks and/or material appropriate for senior leadership review and discussions; develop metrics/measurements as needed.
- Review IT design and technical documents to ensure they effectively meet business/operational needs based on project requirements.
- Track, update, escalate and communicate project issues, risks and gaps, and action items while driving identification of priority and project or program impacts.
- Through all stages of the project serve as the Business liaison which includes attending all project meetings, making key project decisions, identifying Business owners, escalating Business risks and issues, taking responsibility to deliver Business tasks.
- Able to perform any role or task that may be essential to completing a project or program
- Support new hire training and mentor support
- 5+ years of experience in HR project / program management and/or risk, control and compliance
- 2+ years of experience at publishing, updating and communicated project requirements
- 2+ years of experience at summarizing and clearly articulating issues and risks to management
- Should demonstrate a strong understanding of risk and control and HR responsibilities
- Should demonstrate a commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Should demonstrate organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationships with ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in developing project plans, testing plans and mitigation plans
- Experience managing projects in a regulatory required control environment
- Knowledge of relevant financial regulations and standards, such as OCC standards
- Knowledge of Process Management dashboards and developing new measurements
- Proficient in MS PPT, Word, Excel, Visio and SharePoint
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Project Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting