Responsible for generating revenue for the Green Bay Gamblers by identifying and calling on local business leaders and community-oriented groups. These products include season tickets, group tickets, group theme night events, and VIP seating options. You will also be creating new events and promotions as well as enhancing current offerings. Applicants will be expected to utilize cold calls, face-to-face meetings and email marketing as methods for building lasting relationships with prospective clients.
- Strategically prospect new group sales opportunities and collaborate with team members in developing new group sales programs and enhancing existing programs to create additional revenue opportunities.
- Manage various aspects of ticketing, including up-selling, and customer service of assigned clientele.
- Develop new leads through daily cold calling and emails, networking events, utilization of CRM tools, social selling, and referrals from current customers.
- Meet and exceed established Group Sales ticket and revenue goals.
- Direct sales of ticket products to a wide range of clientele, including but not limited to, corporate executives, business leaders, youth and charitable organizations, hockey fans and non-hockey fans.
- The candidate will be held accountable for certain levels of activity and production (calls, appointments and revenue)
- Develop and maintain a database of potential group and season seat holder customers
- Attend all Gamblers home games and other events as necessary, including weekends and holidays.
- Maintains the knowledge of current trends and new developments related to areas of responsibility by reading appropriate journals, periodicals, and books, along with participating in industry related educational programs, seminars or conferences.
- Maintains an active membership and participation in industry related associations.
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience is required
- 1-2 years experience in ticketing, group sales, season ticket sales, suite or sponsorship sales preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Time management skills are crucial.
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Ticketing software knowledge a plus.
- Previous experience with computers along with social media platforms.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours as needed by the schedule of the games and project timetables. Also, having the ability to travel when necessary for sales presentations.
PMI Entertainment Group is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ticketing & Group Sales Account Representative Ticketing & Group Sales Account Representative Ticketing & Group Sales Account Representative Ticketing & Group Sales Account Representative Ticketing & Group Sales Account Representative Ticketing & Group Sales Account Representative Ticketing & Group Sales Account Representative