In 2020, we launched a bold new strategy called the EXPRESSway Forward and our transformation is well underway. If you’re interested in the world of fashion retail and are ready to make your mark and cultivate your career, reach out and let’s talk. www.express.com
Talent – Assist in developing and motivating associates to maximize sales potential
- Provide in the moment coaching/training to store associates to ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service, coverage, stockroom management and execution of standards.
- Partner with Store Management to provide feedback on associate performance.
- Assist in training associates on store operations, product, policy, and procedures.
Execution – Execute action plans that optimize results
- Execute all aspects of daily store operations.
- Ensure appropriate associate coverage to create a great customer experience.
- Oversee and authorize the checkout experience.
- Assist with merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment, omni-channel operations, in the store.
- Monitor and analyzes the customer service provided by team members.
- Build an effective schedule with the right associate in the right place at the right time.
Experience – Promote and support an environment focused on delivering great in-store customer experiences.
- Effectively resolves customer service issues to a positive outcome.
- Lead and models our customer experience model.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies, promotions, loyalty programs.
- Provide leadership and assistance with product launches, window changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement, etc.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your supervisor
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets physical requirements
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and supervisors
- Demonstrated sales accountability
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or processes at once.
If you would like to know more about the California Consumer Privacy Act click here.
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.