As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Locations: Foster City, CA or Austin, TX
The Consulting Analytics Senior Manager will help drive the business by empowering HR and functional leaders to integrate data into everyday decision making and strategic planning. In this role, you will partner closely with leaders across HR and the business to influence people strategy by performing research and analysis on a broad range of people issues.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, consultative, communication, and storytelling skills and will thrive managing concurrent projects while working with a cross-functional team to drive outcomes.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our talent decisions
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions to key business partners in collaboration with other members of the people analytics team
- Manage multiple concurrent projects that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders while balancing impact on business needs
- Deliver analytical, survey or research results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Leverage tools, such as SQL, Tableau, and Excel to drive analytics and enable client self-service on routine queries
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data
8 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
- 7 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 5 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 1 years of work experience with a PhD. Experience in fields such as analytics, management consulting, sales operations, finance, compensation, or related areas
- Knowledge of statistical analysis (e.g., descriptive statistics and knowledge of statistical significance), quantitative research, and experience gathering and interpreting data
- Project management experience with multiple stakeholders prioritizing and delegating projects/tasks
- Experience engaging directly with enterprise-level clients and stakeholders
- Experience working across various levels of an organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
- Experience in data visualization tools and Excel (complex formulas, pivots, macros, etc.)
- Experience communicating technical results to technical and non-technical audiences
- 3 or more years of experience developing reports in an enterprise reporting tool with proficient knowledge of databases and business systems
- 3 or more years of previous experience using research, data, and external information sources to support decision making
- You are highly proficient in Excel and Tableau Reporting
- Strong technical aptitude; advanced skills with various applications and systems including MS Office, SQL language and Tableau
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
- Experience in HR analytics using HR systems and tools such as Workday
- Experience building dashboards using advanced Tableau functionality
- Comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced, demanding environment, under pressure
- Experience in HR project management, working on projects that impact the employee lifecycle
- Experienced in survey design and analysis
- You have proven understanding of predictive analytics and other business-related data analysis strategies
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
No sponsorship or relocation is available for this position.