Looking for a seasoned Senior SQA Engineer to contribute to the testing of our cloud based software and IoT devices. As the Lead Engineer on this team, you are creating a test environment, reviewing code, designing and documenting your architectural choices, contributing to technical leadership, and working closely with other engineering teams and the customer success team to ensure the quality of our software products and services in order to advance our business goals.
***Your primary focus will be on creating a test platform for our cloud software infrastructure. You will introduce processes and strategies that will contribute to the robustness and resilience of our product. You will be instrumental in architecting the system to progress it forward and meet growing needs of business. ***
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or computer engineering
- a strong working knowledge of Linux and
- 10+ years experience in complex software testing required.
- 10+ years hands-on QA Testing experience including exposure to Cloud Native environments and High Availability systems.
- Strong experience in developing test plans and testcase automation
Experience testing software that includes cache, relational and timeseries database platforms. (Redis, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB)
Experience testing software infrastructure in cloud environments, 24/7 availability and high performance computing, including Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Docker, etc.
**Please no junior candidates**
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Senior SQA Engineer: 2 years (Required)
- hands-on QA testing: 9 years (Preferred)
- Linux: 5 years (Required)
- One location