We manage tens of millions in digital ad spend annually in the pursuit of achieving record growth for our clients. That growth means we are always looking for the most talented, confident, well-adjusted independent thinkers to join our amazing team.
A Day in The Life:
· On Day 1, all new hires join a team
· Fuel client growth through account and target optimization, data processing and analysis, running assessments, making recommendations, proposing strategy, and implementing tactics
· Work in Excel to process, build and prototype tools, and solve interesting marketing-related problems
· Use your organization, prioritization and innovation skills to improve team and company efficiency and efficacy
What Success Looks Like:
· Nimbly and intelligently analyze data, identify trends and craft insightful recommendations based on your observation and interpretation skills
· Confidently communicate with company, team and clients and fearlessly participate in team discussions, planning, and brainstorming
Great people to work with: Yes!
FOREVER remote: Yes!
Rewarding work: Yes!
Fun ways to socially connect: Yes!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Please describe your interest in applying for this job.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations