Compensation is $50,000 annualized base + $45,000 Sales Commission (Expected Compensation:$95,000)
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
We are seeking ambitious, career minded Account Executives to join our CMGA Sales team. In this role you will focus on managing current client relationships and up-selling the product, helping them to understand the benefits of our product solutions and how they can make an impact on their organizations as well as selling to new prospects. Because we understand that our success is directly impacted by the achievements of our sales teams, we provide our employees with a foundation where they can continue to build their own successes.
We’ll help you achieve your goals by providing a comprehensive training program that will help you build the skills necessary to overcome objections, create opportunities and achieve revenue goals. Successful candidates are energetic, competitive, and have a strong ambition to succeed. Someone who understands the discipline, drive, passion, and teamwork that it takes to play on or lead a successful team, with a drive to set and exceed personal and professional goals would be a good fit for this role.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Account Executives (AE’s) service, retain and grow existing Vertafore customer relationships while also acquiring new business
- Account Executives own a specific territory and/or Customer segment and are responsible for sales activities
- Account Executives up-sell, cross-sell, and offer additional offerings to Customers
- Advise and service Customers to achieve key business goals through our technologies
- Manage existing customer relationships and perform outbound prospecting within a specific territory
- Be highly organized, know our products inside and out, and serve our customers with positive attitudes and a can-do attitude
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Comfort with Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, and the Microsoft Suite
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
- Ability to own the sales process from lead generation to close
- Comfort presenting to C-level executives on video
- 3+ years of over quota achievement
- Insurance experience strongly preferred
- Experience with formal sales training methodology preferred
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
- Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, inside sales-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
- Located and working from an office location (when required)*
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open early 2022.
THE VERTAFORE STORY
Over the past 50 years, Vertafore has advanced the entire insurance distribution channel with the best software solutions in the industry. Today, we’re proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, reduce costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight— right when customers need it most. We partner with other leading technology companies to deliver comprehensive solutions to improve the way our customers do business and serve their customers.
The Vertafore Way
Insurance is about relationships, and technology should make those relationships stronger. That’s why, at Vertafore, it’s our mission to transform the way the industry operates by putting people at the heart of insurance technology. By focusing on our customers, becoming better every day, and delivering results you can see, we provide the level of trust and security that insurance is all about.
- Bias to Action: We're united by an innate drive to take action and make a difference in the technology and insurance spaces.
- Win Together: We work together as one team, showing empathy and respect along the way.
- Show Up Curious: We work to challenge one another to push boundaries and think beyond the box.
- Say It, Do It: We honor every one of our commitments because integrity is important to us.
- Customer Success is Our Success: We cultivate authentic relationships and follow up by actively listening to their needs.
- We Love Insurance: We appreciate the impact insurance has on the world.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.