Business Customer Relations Department: Customer Relations
Author: Human Resources Date: 07/21/2021
Business Title: International Account Report To: Customer Relations Manager
Job Summary (outline in one to three sentences the overall responsibilities of the role):
- The position requires a high focus on regulatory requirements, business and international logistics within
Latin America and Caribbean Markets. Understand highly complex foreign account structures, guidelines and establishing strong internal and external communication.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Serve as point of contact to all distributors within LATAM and Caribbean Market.
2. Executes required export documentation for over 30+ accounts in various stages of completion in a highly time sensitive environment.
3. Schedule transportations and deliveries to meet customer’s demand with little to no delay.
4. Timely management of multiple lines of communication between suppliers, shippers, customers and internal parties, maintaining details, and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties.
5. Assures compliance with customs, export, applicable foreign trade/importation laws, as well as applicable federal transport regulations.
6. Review freight costs, transportation rates and or prices to keep costs down where possible within assigned accounts.
7. Maintain and management order entries and delivery schedules on daily, weekly and monthly timeframe.
8. Provide documentation to distributors in accordance with their terms of shipment standards.
9. Capable to work under pressure in a fast pace environment and manage workload using a large array of internal and external platforms.
10. Coordinate logistics process to ensure prompt and proper delivery of shipments within a timely manner and meets required LATAM and Caribbean standards.
11. Responsible for distributor inquiry process and decipher proper channels within organization for resolutions.
12. Work with route agents and company-operated services for air, sea, ground transportation, cross-trade orders, and direct shipment from supplier to distributors while obtaining properly supported documentation set forth in accordance with SOP.
13. Assist in preparing CR Department operational reports on a weekly and monthly basis or as deemed needed.
14. Maintain and review of all assigned distributor account statuses and update information as necessary.
15. Manage and process discrepancies pertaining to (shortage, overage, damage and other areas) along with warehouse functions and processes in accordance with SOP.
16. Perform various administrative tasks or responsibilities as needed within the department.
Note: Additional information can be added as an Appendix.
Decision-Making Responsibility (describe the degree of autonomy and authority in project/work
activities and supervision expectations)
- No Supervisory responsibility
Qualifications (minimum and preferred experience, education, and/or certifications required to perform the role):
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Bi-Lingual English and Spanish)
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e., Windows OS, Word, Excel and PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Experience with LATAM & Caribbean spare parts industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of the supply chain industry is preferred.
- Good coordination and organizational skills.
- Familiar with international laws, regulations and ISO requirements as they apply to logistics.
- Familiar with incoterms and hazmat knowledge and preparation is preferred.
- Min. 2 years of international logistic knowledge.
- Strong overall business knowledge with the skill to communicate with dealers and partners.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others.
- Ability to work independently and manage projects and processes.
- Ability to partner across multiple levels within the organization and provide consultation when needed.
Must perform all other duties outstandingly and consistent with guidelines, as assigned
Business Sign-off: Signature / Title
HR Sign-off: Signature / Title
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $47,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Yes, we currently have a hybrid working schedule and everyone wears a mask, the open-concept office is socially distanced as well.
- How many years of experience do you have in logistics?
- How many years of experience do you have with markets outside the USA?
- Are you familiar with international laws, regulations, and ISO requirements as they apply to logistics?
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19