Inside Sales Representative / Funding Advisor - 100% remote during Covid (we will go back to our Beverly Hills office once allowed)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly competitive and collaborative individuals as we continue on this path of rapid growth.
Our customer is a startup or early-stage small business owner, and we offer business funding to enable them to start or grow their business.
Seek Capital was founded in 2014 and our investors include firms with significant experience in Fintech and are highly regarded in the industry
We deeply believe that having the best people on our team and providing them with extensive training to best represent our company and our services is the hallmark of our success to date. As our organization continues to rapidly grow, we are looking to expand our team by adding high integrity individuals who aren’t just looking for a job but are looking to make an impact.
We provide extensive onboarding and ongoing training. In fact, our CEO has been known to get involved with training and the results show. Our senior team members are incredibly supportive in helping and mentoring new team members to become top performers as quickly as possible. With this culture, we are mindful to ensure that we bring on high character individuals who will continue to build on this culture.
- 2019 Inc 5000: Fastest Growing Companies in America (Ranked #983)
- 2019 Glassdoor: Best Places to Work #9
- Q2 2019 Lending Tree: Top 3 Customer Satisfaction Business Loans
Who We’re Looking For:
We want highly competitive, highly talented individuals who truly believe they can be our top producing salesperson within 6 months. You have direct experience and are a fast learner, have excellent communication skills, are a team player, and have a genuine desire to learn a new product and improve.
Your responsibilities will include:
- NO COLD CALLING!
- WARM LEADS: All of our calls are either inbound or outbound to small business owners who have actively applied to receive funding for their business
- Call on small business owners who have inquired for funding, qualify their profile and needs, and educate them on our product with the intent to ultimately provide them capital
- Through extensive training, become extremely knowledgeable in small business owners, their challenges, their priorities, and how funding can help them with their business needs
- Understand your analytics and how your performance stacks up against quota and the team
- Hit or exceed quota. We hire amazing people, provide them amazing training, and expect amazing results
- Be committed to continual training and development. Our sales team receives daily group training, as well as multiple 1:1 sessions per month with our sales trainers
- Be focused on your career progression to be promoted internally
- As your knowledge base grows, be willing to help newer team members
Desired Traits and Skills:
- Proven track record in sales - 3+years
- Success in inside sales
- Strong ability to learn from a proven sales script while infusing your personality into this structure
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Fast learner- we provide A LOT of training
- Highly competitive
- High-energy individual
- Genuine desire to help other people
- A positive attitude that is infectious to those around you
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Comfortable working with multiple software platforms
Nice to Haves:
Experience working with small business owners
- Proven track record of competitive spirit and results (for example; sports teams, organized music, etc.)
- Experience using CRM systems, specifically Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a major institution
Salary & Benefits
- The best salespeople make the majority of their income via performance-based commission, but we realize we all need base pay to ensure we can meet our daily bills and obligations. We offer base pay in conjunction with a strong commission structure
- We are looking for those who are willing to put their money where their mouth is. Our commission structure is highly lucrative.
- All-in Pay:
- With base pay combined with commissions, our senior sales staff can expect to earn $65,000- $100,000 in their first year with us and can earn 2-5x this with promotions and top performance
- Medical Benefits:
- Top tier medical, dental and vision insurance plans are available to all of our staff
- A healthy body is a healthy mind. To help our team stay healthy, we offer LA Fitness gym membership to all of our staff
- Time Off:
- We all need a little recharge out of the office. We offer 2 weeks vacation to all team members to ensure we don’t burn out
- No sales team would be complete without strong contests and incentives. We have a range of prizes including pay spiffs, luxury watches, vacations and many more!
- Team activities and celebrations: (once we are allowed to be back in office and gather)
- Our Annual Summer Beach Party and Winter Holiday Party, along with the opportunity to sign up for Tough Mudders and various sports leagues and game nights.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do NOT discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local law.