We are seeking an Account Manager for one of our janitorial accounts in the Atlanta area. For this highly visible role we are seeking an outgoing, personable individual who enjoys working directly with customers to provide superior customer services.
Prior account management experience is preferred (experience in the janitorial field of account management is not necessary). Account Manager will be working directly with high profile customers. Applicant must be able to handle a large portfolio of clients in a professional manner. Ability to multitask is necessary. Applicant must be self driven and have the ability to set a daily schedule to meet with clients.
Further duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working within a team environment, demonstrating quality leadership, promoting company culture, values and management philosophy.
- Establish and maintain effective lines of communications with the client and facility personnel to ascertain that their needs and requirements as related to the custodial contract are being satisfied
- Maintenance of customer base information and input of data related to ongoing work and requested work
- Communication skills: must be excellent both written and oral. Must have the ability to effectively present information, respond and follow-up on questions and inquiries from clients, other managers and subordinates.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis; giving great attention to detail and displaying the initiative to quickly identify and resolve problems.
- Development and input on operational plans
- Quality control inspections and implementation of schedules and work orders
- Attendance at industry related events including monthly meetings and committee attendance and participation
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent career opportunity in a growing company.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atlanta, GA 30314: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- janitorial: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location