Director of Sales and Patient Experience
We are an award-winning Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa based in Beverly Hills. We are very excited to be hiring for a newly created position, Director of Sales and Patient Experience!
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated and experienced Cosmetic or Medical Spa sales professional with exceptional business development and team management experience.
Our newest team member:
- Thrives off providing an exceptional experience for our patients.
- Building a connection with people comes naturally to them and their energy and pace are infectious!
- They are polished, professional, and engaging both over the phone and in-person
- Results-orientated with an entrepreneurial mindset, constantly seeking ways to continue for the practice to grow.
- Can easily articulate the details relating to surgical and non-surgical procedures either over the phone or in person.
- A technology wiz with CRM and high volume inquiry management experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely organized and understands the need for careful and concise note-taking.
- Is a leader and thrives in an environment where they are able to coach and mentor others.
- They are business-minded and love to review and create actions based on performance metrics.
Patient Care Team
- Manage and direct our Patient Care team within our high volume environment ensuring that all new inquiries are receiving our exceptional level of service from the very beginning.
- Develop and formalize weekly, monthly, and quarterly training programs and reporting for our patient care team.
- Collaborate with the Director of Strategy on weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and communicate these with the Patient care team ensuring that they are not only presented but followed up on and training/support is provided in order to achieve these goals.
New Patient Inquiry Management/ Patient Experience
- Review and improve processing/ flow of inquiries utilizing our CRM software, Hubspot.
- Key driver within call-center, leading by example and on their own calls, speaking with potential patients ensuring that all upcoming consultations arrive fully informed, prepared, and educated on the procedures (Dr. Barrett's techniques, recovery expectations, etc.) that they are wanting Dr. Barrett to provide for them.
- Focussed on Surgical procedures, able to speak to all aspects of what we do and guide patients/ future patients accordingly.
Reputation Management and Marketing
- Monitor all review platforms (Yelp, realself, etc) to ensure that we continue to maintain our 5-star status.
- In the unlikely event that a patient is not satisfied with their results, take ownership of the situation, be solution focussed and collaborate with the patient to ensure optimum outcomes for all parties.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to drive initiatives to reach new, potential patients for both surgical and non-surgical procedures.
Basic Sales Operations
- Review weekly inventory and reorder post-op and skincare retail products
- Manage clinic day flow
- Create a schedule for Patient Care team members ensuring sufficient coverage during high-volume periods.
Base pay starts at $65,000 + generous monthly incentive pay based on performance. This role is Director level, combined compensation aligns with Seniority level.
- 3+ Years of experience leading and developing successful, high-volume consultative sales teams within the healthcare/aesthetic industry.
- Experience with scheduling and EMR software
- Medical procedure terminology
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate experience using all G-Suite products (Excel and Mail)
- Experience using CRM tools highly regarded; Hubspot preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
We have implemented a number of pre-screening protocols for patients and members of the team. We have the highest standards of safety and sanitation in place for a safe and healthy working environment.
- High-end, high volume sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location