This is a great opportunity for a high energy, career minded individual that has a passion for education and working in a SaaS environment. As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for retaining and developing an assigned sales territory and working with the customer through the entire sales and renewal process (prospecting, product demonstration, sales order, implementation, and contract renewal). You will work with K-12 schools, public charter, and virtual schools/programs, to provide digital content solutions for credit recovery, blended learning, and intervention.
Imagine a world where all K-12 children have an equal opportunity to acquire an excellent education. That's the Edgenuity mission. Founded in 1998, today Edgenuity partners with schools in all 50 states to provide award-winning curriculum to millions of students across 3500 school districts, and we’re growing! As the leading provider of digital curriculum and instructional services, Edgenuity empowers students, educators, and school districts to achieve success in a variety of online and blended learning models.
A Day in the Life as an Inside Sales Representative
An Inside Sales Representative is responsible for making 25 outbound calls and 25 emails daily. You will be responsible for managing both new business opportunities as well as an assigned current account book of business.
An Inside Sales Representative is responsible for full understanding of the initiatives and opportunities for their assigned territory. This will include state and school funding, District performance and turnover, and growth within the assigned territory.
- Previous teaching experience and or SaaS, PaaS, or software sales experience highly desirable.
- Sales knowledge and sales and education acumen a plus; including lead generation (cold calling), account management, and advanced customer problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated history of landing new business for a SaaS offering.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills to assess complex situations and exceptional creativity to provide and execute on solutions.
- A comfort level with presenting over the phone and via the web.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
We offer competitive salaries and benefit choices. Our health & welfare benefits provide full-time employees both choice and value to meet the needs of our diverse workforce. We offer multiple health, dental, and vision plans to choose from including accident/critical illness insurance, pet insurance, identity protection, and others. We also provide (at no cost to employees) life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO, holidays, volunteer time off, and paid bonding leave, among others. We contribute to an employee's 401(k) and HSA account. And to support professional growth, we offer multiple training and development programs through our in-house university.
Several work-from-home days every week.
Occasional travel to attend customer meeting and/or conferences (Less than 10%)
Equal Opportunity Employer
WNE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.