City: Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas
State/Province: California, Nevada
Country: United States
Date: Friday, July 23, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Sales
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
MRC Smart Technology Solutions, a Xerox Company is hiring a Digital Sales Manager to lead the development, execution and continuous optimization of integrated campaigns. You will work closely with the Sales VP and other senior executives to develop messaging, content strategy, digital strategy, programs and communications plans. This role will own all aspects of the demand generation campaigns, starting with planning all the way through to lead and pipeline generation.
- Responsible for inbound and/or outbound leads and sales inquiries.
- Develop and execute on email and Showpad campaigns for 300 sales people
- Build social presence through LinkedIn Navigator
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail and text communication and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Salesforce CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
- Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
- Prefer San Diego location but would consider Western US
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.